Want to be America's Next Top Model?
Think you have what it takes? Strut your stuff during America’s Next Top Model” Cycle 20 Casting Call.
The audition will be held at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 9 am. The CW’s reality series is looking for females and – for the first time males – ages 18 to 27, of diverse backgrounds, shapes and sizes. Minimum height requirement for women is 5’7” and 5’10” for men. A panel of industry experts will determine their local favorites and recommend them to the casting director. Viewers will also have a chance to pick their favorite through an online vote from January 7 – 14.
The local picks and viewer’s choice will be revealed in a spot inside the premiere of Carrie Diaries on January 14, 2013, at 8 pm on SFL-TV, The CW.
For more details on the casting call, go to Facebook.com/SFLCW. 800.275.7603
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening