Want to be America's Next Top Model?
Think you have what it takes? Strut your stuff during America’s Next Top Model” Cycle 20 Casting Call.
The audition will be held at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 9 am. The CW’s reality series is looking for females and – for the first time males – ages 18 to 27, of diverse backgrounds, shapes and sizes. Minimum height requirement for women is 5’7” and 5’10” for men. A panel of industry experts will determine their local favorites and recommend them to the casting director. Viewers will also have a chance to pick their favorite through an online vote from January 7 – 14.
The local picks and viewer’s choice will be revealed in a spot inside the premiere of Carrie Diaries on January 14, 2013, at 8 pm on SFL-TV, The CW.
For more details on the casting call, go to Facebook.com/SFLCW. 800.275.7603
On Our Radar
- The Music of Miami Vice
- Miami Vice Quiz
- Which Miami Vice Detective Are You?
- Miami Vice Revisited - An Interactive Map
- Two local sisters compete on Amazing Race
- Talking to Bernice, 'South Beach Tow' fan favorite
- Celebrity spotting: NFL player and beauty queen
- Chris Bosh gets second mortgage on his house
- Breakout Boca singer Ariana Grande heading to AAA
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami