Want to be America's Next Top Model?
Think you have what it takes? Strut your stuff during America’s Next Top Model” Cycle 20 Casting Call.
The audition will be held at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 9 am. The CW’s reality series is looking for females and – for the first time males – ages 18 to 27, of diverse backgrounds, shapes and sizes. Minimum height requirement for women is 5’7” and 5’10” for men. A panel of industry experts will determine their local favorites and recommend them to the casting director. Viewers will also have a chance to pick their favorite through an online vote from January 7 – 14.
The local picks and viewer’s choice will be revealed in a spot inside the premiere of Carrie Diaries on January 14, 2013, at 8 pm on SFL-TV, The CW.
For more details on the casting call, go to Facebook.com/SFLCW. 800.275.7603
On Our Radar
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba
- Forget about a concert: Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert