Want to be America's Next Top Model?
Think you have what it takes? Strut your stuff during America’s Next Top Model” Cycle 20 Casting Call.
The audition will be held at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 9 am. The CW’s reality series is looking for females and – for the first time males – ages 18 to 27, of diverse backgrounds, shapes and sizes. Minimum height requirement for women is 5’7” and 5’10” for men. A panel of industry experts will determine their local favorites and recommend them to the casting director. Viewers will also have a chance to pick their favorite through an online vote from January 7 – 14.
The local picks and viewer’s choice will be revealed in a spot inside the premiere of Carrie Diaries on January 14, 2013, at 8 pm on SFL-TV, The CW.
For more details on the casting call, go to Facebook.com/SFLCW. 800.275.7603
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet