Wale packs them in at concert at James Royal Palm
Big names in attendance
Hip hop artist Wale packed them in at SL Miami at The James Royal Palm. In the audience: Cleveland Browns players Joe Haden, Josh Gordon, Greg Little and Josh Freeman, who were seen guzzling bottles of Dom Perignon. Also spotted was San Francisco 49er Donte Whitner, who stood on a banquette while Wale performed.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails