Wale packs them in at concert at James Royal Palm
Big names in attendance
Hip hop artist Wale packed them in at SL Miami at The James Royal Palm. In the audience: Cleveland Browns players Joe Haden, Josh Gordon, Greg Little and Josh Freeman, who were seen guzzling bottles of Dom Perignon. Also spotted was San Francisco 49er Donte Whitner, who stood on a banquette while Wale performed.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz