W South Beach Presents New W Speakerbox Concert Series
Concert series will feature an eclectic array of musical talent in the Living Room bar on the first Thursday of the month starting in May
W Speakerbox Series
When: May 1 & First Thursday of every month, 7-9 p.m.
Where: W South Beach
2201 Collins Ave
W South Beach Hotel presents a new concert series dubbed W Speakerbox on the first Thursday of the month beginning in May. Living Room lobby bar will play host to the showcase featuring an eclectic array of musical genres starting with local crooner Cat Shell and her signature blend of old soul and jazz with new pop and R & B on May 1 from 7 to 9 p.m.
Each W Speakerbox concert will showcase a signature artisanal cocktail inspired by the evening’s performer. For May’s concert with Shell, guests can sip The LOCAL, made with Lust vodka, peach puree, crème de peche, fresh lime juice and tarragon in a double rocks glass.
In addition to cocktails, Living Room will feature an exclusive menu created by executive chef Conor Hanlon who helms Andrew Carmellini’s The Dutch. Such delights include steak tartare, Hamachi crudo and made-to-order guacamole.
In June, W Speakerbox will welcome Gaby Duran for its second installment. The forthcoming acts after that will be announced at a later date.
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- FDR & Electric Pickle Anniversary Bashes, Battioke, Rolling Loud & Fools' Paradise at Churchill's
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados