W South Beach Presents Custom Pajama Set By Ari Dein
CFDA Fashion Incubator designer Arielle Shapiro of Ari Dein presents exclusive Miami-inspired pajama set to guests of W South Beach
What’s cushier than lounging around your suite in a plush hotel robe and slippers? How about a custom pajama set designed by one of CFDA Fashion Incubator’s rising stars? That’s exactly the experience being offered to guests of the W South Beach Hotel & Residences (2201 Collins Ave., Miami Beach) this July. Lingerie designer Arielle Shapiro of Ari Dein has created a pajama set exclusively for the posh beachfront resort.
Hot summer nights in Miami beg to lose the robe and slip into something a little more breathable, like 100% cotton pajama shorts and matching short-sleeved top in deep heather grey with bright pink contrast piping.
“My brand is an Art Deco-inspired brand,” said Shapiro. “I specifically selected the color scheme to reflect that influence in Miami.”
Her upcoming collection is inspired by a visit to Russia’s St. Petersburg, uncovering the city’s meticulous opulence with the Faberge egg in mind. “My life is like one long inspiration trip,” she says, noting that anything from a hotel awning can inspire her, and she finds Miami’s Deco-glam particularly nostalgic.
Guests checking into one of W South Beach’s 31 VIP Suites in July will take home the exclusive Ari Dein Miami pajama set, and a limited quantity will be on sale for $165 at the hotel’s boutique and online.
W Hotels’ ongoing collaboration with CFDA Fashion Incubator designers will continue to bring fresh and exciting new talent to South Beach.
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants
- 5 Spa Treatments to Book Before Miami Spa Month is Over
- 15 Last Minute Labor Day Weekend Getaways From Miami
- 8 Best South Beach Hotel Lobbies For Every Traveler
- A laid-back beach escape north to Jupiter
- 6 Best Miami Hotels for Fashionistas