W South Beach Presents Custom Pajama Set By Ari Dein
CFDA Fashion Incubator designer Arielle Shapiro of Ari Dein presents exclusive Miami-inspired pajama set to guests of W South Beach
What’s cushier than lounging around your suite in a plush hotel robe and slippers? How about a custom pajama set designed by one of CFDA Fashion Incubator’s rising stars? That’s exactly the experience being offered to guests of the W South Beach Hotel & Residences (2201 Collins Ave., Miami Beach) this July. Lingerie designer Arielle Shapiro of Ari Dein has created a pajama set exclusively for the posh beachfront resort.
Hot summer nights in Miami beg to lose the robe and slip into something a little more breathable, like 100% cotton pajama shorts and matching short-sleeved top in deep heather grey with bright pink contrast piping.
“My brand is an Art Deco-inspired brand,” said Shapiro. “I specifically selected the color scheme to reflect that influence in Miami.”
Her upcoming collection is inspired by a visit to Russia’s St. Petersburg, uncovering the city’s meticulous opulence with the Faberge egg in mind. “My life is like one long inspiration trip,” she says, noting that anything from a hotel awning can inspire her, and she finds Miami’s Deco-glam particularly nostalgic.
Guests checking into one of W South Beach’s 31 VIP Suites in July will take home the exclusive Ari Dein Miami pajama set, and a limited quantity will be on sale for $165 at the hotel’s boutique and online.
W Hotels’ ongoing collaboration with CFDA Fashion Incubator designers will continue to bring fresh and exciting new talent to South Beach.
- The new way to do Bimini
- Miami's 7 Best Indie Boutiques for One-of-a-Kind Fashion Finds
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Halal Guide to Miami
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics
- 7 Ways to Play Tourist for a Day in Miami by Land & Sea
- The Getaway: Explore the island of Barbados like a pro with these travel tips