Vote for Miami's Untouchables dance crew on America's Got Talent
Kids perform live Tuesday
Now that we don't have to expend our energy cheering for the Miami Heat, check out another hometown team. The music team called the Untouchables (which could also be an alternative name for the Three Kings and co). It's a child dance act made of up members ages 8 to 14 who all hail from the same dance studio, Dance Town.
The talented kids study a variety of dance types and incorporate it into their act, including Latin ballroom, ballet, jazz, hip hop, and contemporary. They join America's Got Talent as the show’s Top 48 contestants to compete for a $1 million dollar prize. They'll be performing live for America’s vote on Tuesday (July 17). Watch them here: http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/video/the-untouchables/1407757
They need all the help they can get being judge by the likes of Howard Stern and Sharon Osbourne. plus they're cute.
Watch: 9 pm Tuesday on NBC.
On Our Radar
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash