Vote for Miami's Untouchables dance crew on America's Got Talent
Kids perform live Tuesday
Now that we don't have to expend our energy cheering for the Miami Heat, check out another hometown team. The music team called the Untouchables (which could also be an alternative name for the Three Kings and co). It's a child dance act made of up members ages 8 to 14 who all hail from the same dance studio, Dance Town.
The talented kids study a variety of dance types and incorporate it into their act, including Latin ballroom, ballet, jazz, hip hop, and contemporary. They join America's Got Talent as the show’s Top 48 contestants to compete for a $1 million dollar prize. They'll be performing live for America’s vote on Tuesday (July 17). Watch them here: http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/video/the-untouchables/1407757
They need all the help they can get being judge by the likes of Howard Stern and Sharon Osbourne. plus they're cute.
Watch: 9 pm Tuesday on NBC.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges