Vote on Miami's best burger at The Grind 2012
Feast on the "best of the best” in South Florida burgers at The Grind 2012
The Grind 2012
Saturday, March 31, 7pm
Miami Entertainment Complex: 50 NW 17 St, Miami
$75 before March 31
$85 general admission
$125 VIP (1 hour early access, meet & greet with judges)
The “best of the best” in South Florida burgers will face off March 31 at The Grind. Sample 30 of the best burgers in town, sip heartily from an open bar and vote for your favorite burger. Judges include Norman Van Aken and Steven Haas (City Hall).
Update: complete list of participating restaurants:
8Oz Burger Bar, Bernie's L.A. Café, Burger & Beer Joint, Burger Bar by Chef Allen, Charm City Burger Company, Cheeseburger Baby, Chef Adrianne’s Vineyard Restaurant & Wine Bar, Chow Down Grill, Chuck Burger Joint, Cuban Cube (Islas Canarias), Cuban Guys, Elevation Burger, El Rey De Las Fritas, Filling Station, Flip Burger Bar, The Frita Man, Georgie's Alibi, Giraffas, Grill Master Café, Joe’s Stone Crab, The Joint Bar & Grill, Latin House Burger & Taco Bar, The Local, Lokal Burger and Beer, Makoto, The Office, Pincho Factory, Quickie's Burgers & Wings, Shake Shack, Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill and The Best Backyard Burger finalists Ryan Blanski and Roly Masferrer.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami