Vote on Miami's best burger at The Grind 2012
Feast on the "best of the best” in South Florida burgers at The Grind 2012
The Grind 2012
Saturday, March 31, 7pm
Miami Entertainment Complex: 50 NW 17 St, Miami
$75 before March 31
$85 general admission
$125 VIP (1 hour early access, meet & greet with judges)
The “best of the best” in South Florida burgers will face off March 31 at The Grind. Sample 30 of the best burgers in town, sip heartily from an open bar and vote for your favorite burger. Judges include Norman Van Aken and Steven Haas (City Hall).
Update: complete list of participating restaurants:
8Oz Burger Bar, Bernie's L.A. Café, Burger & Beer Joint, Burger Bar by Chef Allen, Charm City Burger Company, Cheeseburger Baby, Chef Adrianne’s Vineyard Restaurant & Wine Bar, Chow Down Grill, Chuck Burger Joint, Cuban Cube (Islas Canarias), Cuban Guys, Elevation Burger, El Rey De Las Fritas, Filling Station, Flip Burger Bar, The Frita Man, Georgie's Alibi, Giraffas, Grill Master Café, Joe’s Stone Crab, The Joint Bar & Grill, Latin House Burger & Taco Bar, The Local, Lokal Burger and Beer, Makoto, The Office, Pincho Factory, Quickie's Burgers & Wings, Shake Shack, Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill and The Best Backyard Burger finalists Ryan Blanski and Roly Masferrer.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami