Vote on Miami's best burger at The Grind 2012
Feast on the "best of the best” in South Florida burgers at The Grind 2012
The “best of the best” in South Florida burgers will face off March 31 at The Grind. Sample 30 of the best burgers in town, sip heartily from an open bar and vote for your favorite burger. Judges include Norman Van Aken and Steven Haas (City Hall).
Update: complete list of participating restaurants:
8Oz Burger Bar, Bernie's L.A. Café, Burger & Beer Joint, Burger Bar by Chef Allen, Charm City Burger Company, Cheeseburger Baby, Chef Adrianne’s Vineyard Restaurant & Wine Bar, Chow Down Grill, Chuck Burger Joint, Cuban Cube (Islas Canarias), Cuban Guys, Elevation Burger, El Rey De Las Fritas, Filling Station, Flip Burger Bar, The Frita Man, Georgie's Alibi, Giraffas, Grill Master Café, Joe’s Stone Crab, The Joint Bar & Grill, Latin House Burger & Taco Bar, The Local, Lokal Burger and Beer, Makoto, The Office, Pincho Factory, Quickie's Burgers & Wings, Shake Shack, Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill and The Best Backyard Burger finalists Ryan Blanski and Roly Masferrer.
The Grind 2012
Saturday, March 31, 7pm
Miami Entertainment Complex: 50 NW 17 St, Miami
$75 before March 31
$85 general admission
$125 VIP (1 hour early access, meet & greet with judges)
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?