Vote on Miami's best burger at The Grind 2012
Feast on the "best of the best” in South Florida burgers at The Grind 2012
The “best of the best” in South Florida burgers will face off March 31 at The Grind. Sample 30 of the best burgers in town, sip heartily from an open bar and vote for your favorite burger. Judges include Norman Van Aken and Steven Haas (City Hall).
Update: complete list of participating restaurants:
8Oz Burger Bar, Bernie's L.A. Café, Burger & Beer Joint, Burger Bar by Chef Allen, Charm City Burger Company, Cheeseburger Baby, Chef Adrianne’s Vineyard Restaurant & Wine Bar, Chow Down Grill, Chuck Burger Joint, Cuban Cube (Islas Canarias), Cuban Guys, Elevation Burger, El Rey De Las Fritas, Filling Station, Flip Burger Bar, The Frita Man, Georgie's Alibi, Giraffas, Grill Master Café, Joe’s Stone Crab, The Joint Bar & Grill, Latin House Burger & Taco Bar, The Local, Lokal Burger and Beer, Makoto, The Office, Pincho Factory, Quickie's Burgers & Wings, Shake Shack, Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill and The Best Backyard Burger finalists Ryan Blanski and Roly Masferrer.
The Grind 2012
Saturday, March 31, 7pm
Miami Entertainment Complex: 50 NW 17 St, Miami
$75 before March 31
$85 general admission
$125 VIP (1 hour early access, meet & greet with judges)
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it