Vote for Best of South Florida
Tuesday is your last day to vote for South Florida's best and have a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Nobody knows South Florida like we do.
Yes, we're world-famous, drawing tourists from around the globe. But while visitors hang out in our restaurants and attractions on occasion, we use them all the time. And hotels? We eat at them, send our relatives to them, sip cocktails at them, sneak away to them when we need a quick respite.
So we're asking you, our experts, to vote for the Best of South Florida! survey, co-sponsored by Miami.com and The Miami Herald. The survey closes at 11:59 p.m. on May 6; results will be published on May 17.
When you do, you'll be entered in our random drawing to win a not-for-sale, once-in-a-lifetime experience: a three- or four-night cruise for two from Miami in one of the exclusive owners' suites aboard the Carnival Imagination.
The spacious suites offer separate dining and bar areas and a master bedroom with a roomy bathroom and whirlpool tub - and they aren't for sale, normally reserved for VIP guests. The winner can choose a three-day cruise to Nassau or a four-day cruise to Cozumel and Key West, based on availability. Included in the prize are one free shore excursion in each port of call, plus government fees and taxes.
So click here, fill out the Best of South Florida! Survey, and submit your info to be entered in the drawing.
Fred Gonzalez, Editor, Miami.com
Jane Wooldridge, Travel Editor, The Miami Herald
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus