Vote for Best of South Florida
Tuesday is your last day to vote for South Florida's best and have a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Nobody knows South Florida like we do.
Yes, we're world-famous, drawing tourists from around the globe. But while visitors hang out in our restaurants and attractions on occasion, we use them all the time. And hotels? We eat at them, send our relatives to them, sip cocktails at them, sneak away to them when we need a quick respite.
So we're asking you, our experts, to vote for the Best of South Florida! survey, co-sponsored by Miami.com and The Miami Herald. The survey closes at 11:59 p.m. on May 6; results will be published on May 17.
When you do, you'll be entered in our random drawing to win a not-for-sale, once-in-a-lifetime experience: a three- or four-night cruise for two from Miami in one of the exclusive owners' suites aboard the Carnival Imagination.
The spacious suites offer separate dining and bar areas and a master bedroom with a roomy bathroom and whirlpool tub - and they aren't for sale, normally reserved for VIP guests. The winner can choose a three-day cruise to Nassau or a four-day cruise to Cozumel and Key West, based on availability. Included in the prize are one free shore excursion in each port of call, plus government fees and taxes.
So click here, fill out the Best of South Florida! Survey, and submit your info to be entered in the drawing.
Fred Gonzalez, Editor, Miami.com
Jane Wooldridge, Travel Editor, The Miami Herald
See and Do
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 19-21
- Five things you didn't know about DJ Irie