Vote for Best of South Florida
Tuesday is your last day to vote for South Florida's best and have a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Nobody knows South Florida like we do.
Yes, we're world-famous, drawing tourists from around the globe. But while visitors hang out in our restaurants and attractions on occasion, we use them all the time. And hotels? We eat at them, send our relatives to them, sip cocktails at them, sneak away to them when we need a quick respite.
So we're asking you, our experts, to vote for the Best of South Florida! survey, co-sponsored by Miami.com and The Miami Herald. The survey closes at 11:59 p.m. on May 6; results will be published on May 17.
When you do, you'll be entered in our random drawing to win a not-for-sale, once-in-a-lifetime experience: a three- or four-night cruise for two from Miami in one of the exclusive owners' suites aboard the Carnival Imagination.
The spacious suites offer separate dining and bar areas and a master bedroom with a roomy bathroom and whirlpool tub - and they aren't for sale, normally reserved for VIP guests. The winner can choose a three-day cruise to Nassau or a four-day cruise to Cozumel and Key West, based on availability. Included in the prize are one free shore excursion in each port of call, plus government fees and taxes.
So click here, fill out the Best of South Florida! Survey, and submit your info to be entered in the drawing.
Fred Gonzalez, Editor, Miami.com
Jane Wooldridge, Travel Editor, The Miami Herald
See and Do
- Free Train Rides, BBQ Fest & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 29 - Apr 5
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Saturday event provides bikers of all levels a safe path in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend