Voice contestant to appear at Wynwood VIP event
VIPs will get to hang out with a reality/TV star at the 10th Anniversary event for the Scotch Whisky Something Special "Enbotellarte Miami" (Bottle Yourself) Exhibit on Thursday at Trendy Studio in Wynwood.
The event will feature local Miami music star and "The Voice" Season 3 contestant Diego Val, who will perform his latest single. The affair will celebrate the creations of some of Latin America and South Florida’s most talented artists, whose work embodies the iconic diamond-shaped Something Special bottle through unique interpretations in techniques such as: painting, sculpture, photography and video, among others.
Regular folks can check out the exhibit, which is free and open to the public Friday and Saturday, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: 196 SW 24th Ave. Organizers say there is free parking at Trendy's main entrance at 24th St.
More info - email@example.com
On Our Radar
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes
- Reality stars at Miami Swim Week
- Hollywood couple, boxer at Maxim Swim Week event
- Hollywood couple at SLS Swim Week event