Voice contestant to appear at Wynwood VIP event
VIPs will get to hang out with a reality/TV star at the 10th Anniversary event for the Scotch Whisky Something Special "Enbotellarte Miami" (Bottle Yourself) Exhibit on Thursday at Trendy Studio in Wynwood.
The event will feature local Miami music star and "The Voice" Season 3 contestant Diego Val, who will perform his latest single. The affair will celebrate the creations of some of Latin America and South Florida’s most talented artists, whose work embodies the iconic diamond-shaped Something Special bottle through unique interpretations in techniques such as: painting, sculpture, photography and video, among others.
Regular folks can check out the exhibit, which is free and open to the public Friday and Saturday, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: 196 SW 24th Ave. Organizers say there is free parking at Trendy's main entrance at 24th St.
More info - firstname.lastname@example.org
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert