Voice contestant to appear at Wynwood VIP event
VIPs will get to hang out with a reality/TV star at the 10th Anniversary event for the Scotch Whisky Something Special "Enbotellarte Miami" (Bottle Yourself) Exhibit on Thursday at Trendy Studio in Wynwood.
The event will feature local Miami music star and "The Voice" Season 3 contestant Diego Val, who will perform his latest single. The affair will celebrate the creations of some of Latin America and South Florida’s most talented artists, whose work embodies the iconic diamond-shaped Something Special bottle through unique interpretations in techniques such as: painting, sculpture, photography and video, among others.
Regular folks can check out the exhibit, which is free and open to the public Friday and Saturday, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: 196 SW 24th Ave. Organizers say there is free parking at Trendy's main entrance at 24th St.
More info - email@example.com
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove