Voice contestant to appear at Wynwood VIP event
VIPs will get to hang out with a reality/TV star at the 10th Anniversary event for the Scotch Whisky Something Special "Enbotellarte Miami" (Bottle Yourself) Exhibit on Thursday at Trendy Studio in Wynwood.
The event will feature local Miami music star and "The Voice" Season 3 contestant Diego Val, who will perform his latest single. The affair will celebrate the creations of some of Latin America and South Florida’s most talented artists, whose work embodies the iconic diamond-shaped Something Special bottle through unique interpretations in techniques such as: painting, sculpture, photography and video, among others.
Regular folks can check out the exhibit, which is free and open to the public Friday and Saturday, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: 196 SW 24th Ave. Organizers say there is free parking at Trendy's main entrance at 24th St.
More info - firstname.lastname@example.org
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday