Voice contestant to appear at Wynwood VIP event
VIPs will get to hang out with a reality/TV star at the 10th Anniversary event for the Scotch Whisky Something Special "Enbotellarte Miami" (Bottle Yourself) Exhibit on Thursday at Trendy Studio in Wynwood.
The event will feature local Miami music star and "The Voice" Season 3 contestant Diego Val, who will perform his latest single. The affair will celebrate the creations of some of Latin America and South Florida’s most talented artists, whose work embodies the iconic diamond-shaped Something Special bottle through unique interpretations in techniques such as: painting, sculpture, photography and video, among others.
Regular folks can check out the exhibit, which is free and open to the public Friday and Saturday, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: 196 SW 24th Ave. Organizers say there is free parking at Trendy's main entrance at 24th St.
More info - firstname.lastname@example.org
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage