Vogue, Lancome and Erika Thomas Invite You
Lanvin's Alber Elbaz collaborates with beauty bigwig Lancome. And Miami fashion Blogger Erika Thomas invites you to join in on the fun!
Missoni for Target. Isabel Marant for H&M. Milly for Banana Republic.
We love a great designer collaboration.
And our latest obsession — Lanvin's Alber Elbaz for Lancome — is no exception. In fact, the collab is hitting the Magic City for a day of makeovers, swag and fun.
Hosted by Miami Fashion Blogger Erika Thomas — join Vogue and Lancome on Saturday, June 22 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. to preview the limited-edition makeup line which includes masacaras and eye shadow palettes.Gifts with purchase are also in order.
Call (305) 662-3358 to reserve appointments and join in on the Social Media fun with #LancomeShow.
Saturday, June 22 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Macy's Dadeland 7303 SW 88 Street, Miami
Call (305) 662-3358 to reserve your appointment
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open