Vogue, Lancome and Erika Thomas Invite You
Lanvin's Alber Elbaz collaborates with beauty bigwig Lancome. And Miami fashion Blogger Erika Thomas invites you to join in on the fun!
Saturday, June 22 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Macy's Dadeland 7303 SW 88 Street, Miami
Call (305) 662-3358 to reserve your appointment
Missoni for Target. Isabel Marant for H&M. Milly for Banana Republic.
We love a great designer collaboration.
And our latest obsession — Lanvin's Alber Elbaz for Lancome — is no exception. In fact, the collab is hitting the Magic City for a day of makeovers, swag and fun.
Hosted by Miami Fashion Blogger Erika Thomas — join Vogue and Lancome on Saturday, June 22 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. to preview the limited-edition makeup line which includes masacaras and eye shadow palettes.Gifts with purchase are also in order.
Call (305) 662-3358 to reserve appointments and join in on the Social Media fun with #LancomeShow.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van