Vogue, Lancome and Erika Thomas Invite You
Lanvin's Alber Elbaz collaborates with beauty bigwig Lancome. And Miami fashion Blogger Erika Thomas invites you to join in on the fun!
Saturday, June 22 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Macy's Dadeland 7303 SW 88 Street, Miami
Call (305) 662-3358 to reserve your appointment
Missoni for Target. Isabel Marant for H&M. Milly for Banana Republic.
We love a great designer collaboration.
And our latest obsession — Lanvin's Alber Elbaz for Lancome — is no exception. In fact, the collab is hitting the Magic City for a day of makeovers, swag and fun.
Hosted by Miami Fashion Blogger Erika Thomas — join Vogue and Lancome on Saturday, June 22 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. to preview the limited-edition makeup line which includes masacaras and eye shadow palettes.Gifts with purchase are also in order.
Call (305) 662-3358 to reserve appointments and join in on the Social Media fun with #LancomeShow.
- Shop for a Cause
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall