Vogue, Lancome and Erika Thomas Invite You
Lanvin's Alber Elbaz collaborates with beauty bigwig Lancome. And Miami fashion Blogger Erika Thomas invites you to join in on the fun!
Saturday, June 22 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Macy's Dadeland 7303 SW 88 Street, Miami
Call (305) 662-3358 to reserve your appointment
Missoni for Target. Isabel Marant for H&M. Milly for Banana Republic.
We love a great designer collaboration.
And our latest obsession — Lanvin's Alber Elbaz for Lancome — is no exception. In fact, the collab is hitting the Magic City for a day of makeovers, swag and fun.
Hosted by Miami Fashion Blogger Erika Thomas — join Vogue and Lancome on Saturday, June 22 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. to preview the limited-edition makeup line which includes masacaras and eye shadow palettes.Gifts with purchase are also in order.
Call (305) 662-3358 to reserve appointments and join in on the Social Media fun with #LancomeShow.
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers