VIZCAYA<p />11 a.m.<p
The Vizcayan Preservation Luncheon includes a cocktail reception, al fresco lunch and a fashion show with Valentino’s Spring/Summer 2011 collection. $275. Vizcaya Museum and Garden...
The Vizcayan Preservation Luncheon includes a cocktail reception, al fresco lunch and a fashion show with Valentino’s Spring/Summer 2011 collection. $275. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-856-4866.
New World School of the Arts Symphony Orchestra, an ensemble of 80 high school and college musicians, performs masterpieces from Rachmaninoff and Saint-Saens with soloists Ciro Frodere and Daniel Andai. $10-$20. Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-237-7855.
Roll Out, the popular skate party featuring throwback music from DJ Hottpants, returns for one night only with guest DJ Laura. $5, $3 skate rental. Gold Coast Roller Rink, 2604 S. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale; 954-547-3419.
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour