VIZCAYA<p />11 a.m.<p
The Vizcayan Preservation Luncheon includes a cocktail reception, al fresco lunch and a fashion show with Valentino’s Spring/Summer 2011 collection. $275. Vizcaya Museum and Garden...
The Vizcayan Preservation Luncheon includes a cocktail reception, al fresco lunch and a fashion show with Valentino’s Spring/Summer 2011 collection. $275. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-856-4866.
New World School of the Arts Symphony Orchestra, an ensemble of 80 high school and college musicians, performs masterpieces from Rachmaninoff and Saint-Saens with soloists Ciro Frodere and Daniel Andai. $10-$20. Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-237-7855.
Roll Out, the popular skate party featuring throwback music from DJ Hottpants, returns for one night only with guest DJ Laura. $5, $3 skate rental. Gold Coast Roller Rink, 2604 S. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale; 954-547-3419.
On Our Radar
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
- Paula Deen makes appearance at South Beach Wine and Food Festival, receives standing ovation
- Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking
- Real Housewives meet up for beauty event at PAMM