Vivid Live gentleman's club to host grand opening with adult film superstars
Adult film purveyor Vivid Entertainment will be hosting a grand opening weekend featuring adult film stars Farrah Abraham, Myla Sinjara, Tera Patrick and Sydney Leathers.
Gentleman who prefer the racy, sex-filled films of porn purveyor Vivid Films will be in heaven starting on September 13, when the company’s latest adults-only gentlemen’s club Vivid Live will be hosting its grand opening at its new location on 7020 NW 72nd Avenue in Miami. Catering to an affluent clientele, the swanky club will featuring 30,000 square feet of palatial digs, including 22 private VIP suites and super-exclusive luxury sky suites. In addition, the club will turn into a “mainstream” dance club two nights a week in addition to hosting its regular adult offerings.
Kicking off the week of festivities will be a party starting at 5 pm September 13 featuring a complimentary seafood feast and happy hour hosted by Farrah Abraham of the MTV reality show Teen Mom who is also the star of the Vivid film Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom.
Saturday, September 14 will be another (porn) star-studded event with appearances by Myla Sinjara, NBA star Kris Humphries’ ex-girlfriend and star of Myla Sinjara: The Anti-Kim as well as Syndey Leathers, star of Weiner and Me who famously exchanged sexy text messages with former congressman and NYC mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner.
Rounding off the week is a private festivity for invitees only featuring porn superstar Tera Patrick, who is said to be the only woman to grace the cover of Penthouse and Playboy at the same time.
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell