Vivant Skin Care opens new larger headquarters
Ready to service our beauty needs
Most chi chi beauty product companies are based out of LA or New York. Not Vivant Skin Care, which recently relocated to good old Miami Lakes. The new digs service the direct-to-retail market and allow the family-owned company to integrate their corporate office, developmental laboratory, warehouse, even an educational center. “We are proud and excited to have joined the Miami Lakes business community,” says CEO Kelly Kendrick. “The timing was just right." You can check out the place at 5753 NW 158 Street, which is twice the size of the previous one in nearby Medley.
Vivant prides itself on providing a non-surgical alternative to healthy skin, focusing on the correction of hyperpigmentation (melasma), premature aging, acne and sun damage (actually preventing it in the first place). The hot new product to covet? It's the 8% Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Serum, which is alcohol-free and has a low percentage acid content but dramatically improving the appearance of acne, hyperpigmentation and fighting effects of aging. Key ingredients also include lactic acid and niacinamide (vitamin B3). The one ounce bottle retails for $62.
And we all know we could use a little boost.
Visit www.VivantSkinCare.com, like them on www.facebook.com/VivantSkin or follow them on www.twitter.com/VivantSkinCare. The company can be reached toll-free at 855.4.VIVANT (855.484.8268).
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills