Viva Fashion blog teams up with Mission Child for a shopping event on October 16.
Viva Fashion Event
Saturday, October 16 from 12 to 6 p.m.
50 Alhambra Plaza, Coral Gables
You love shopping.
You adore a good cause.
So, this event is perfect for you.
Viva Fashion (a blog featuring the latest in fashion trends and shopping on a budget) will be hosting a shopping event gathering local Miami boutiques and unique designers all under one roof. Guests will receive the star treatment, indulging in complimentary pampering services, such as mini facials and hair styling.
When and where? Saturday, October 16th from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Hyatt Hotel in Coral Gables.
The best part? Shopping has never felt this good as proceeds from the event will benefit Mision Child, a non-profit organization that helps promote education to children living in poverty by building schools, providing schools meals and supplying textbooks in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Blog founder Carmen Ordonez says, “When I first started my blog two years ago, I never thought I’d be able to use this platform as a way to give back. I’ve been really blessed by God and this is the least I can do to pay it forward for all the success I’ve had with my blog."
Tickets are available at the door for $5. For more information, please visit www.vivafashionblog.com.
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland