Viva Ayiti: Dance for Haiti at Newport Beach
Haitian artists converge on Newport Beachside Hotel & Spa for an evening of music, fashion, food and dance.
Join Haitian musicians, Dadou Pasquet, Sweet Mickey and Fab C. Productions for “Soirée with Dadou”--an evening of music, dance, food and fashion at Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort. The Haitian music lineup includes Kapi (Tabou Combo), Dadeve, Makendal, Luk Jean-Louis and more. And Angel's Vintage Boutique will sponsor the fashion show--“Red & Blue Vintage Couture: Tribute to Haiti.” Guests are also invited to inquire about the event’s special Mother’s Day presentation. A percentage of the proceeds from this event will be donated to K.H.A.T.T (Keeping Hope Alive for Talented Teens, Inc.)—an organization that is developing a new orphanage in Haiti. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-720- 8857.
What: “Soirée with Dadou”—a fundraising benefit for the victims of the Haitian earthquake.
Where: Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, 16701 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach, 305-949-1300.
When: Sunday, May 9th starting at 5 p.m.
How Much? $65 for adults and $22 for kids 12 and under.
BONUS: These rates include a three-course meal.
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- Meet Botlr, Aloft Hotels's Robotic Butler, now serving guests at Aloft South Beach
- Miami Pet Friendly Hotel Guide
- The Family Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Sneak Peek: EAST Miami hotel to open at Brickell City Center Winter 2015
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami