Viva Ayiti: Dance for Haiti at Newport Beach
Haitian artists converge on Newport Beachside Hotel & Spa for an evening of music, fashion, food and dance.
Join Haitian musicians, Dadou Pasquet, Sweet Mickey and Fab C. Productions for “Soirée with Dadou”--an evening of music, dance, food and fashion at Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort. The Haitian music lineup includes Kapi (Tabou Combo), Dadeve, Makendal, Luk Jean-Louis and more. And Angel's Vintage Boutique will sponsor the fashion show--“Red & Blue Vintage Couture: Tribute to Haiti.” Guests are also invited to inquire about the event’s special Mother’s Day presentation. A percentage of the proceeds from this event will be donated to K.H.A.T.T (Keeping Hope Alive for Talented Teens, Inc.)—an organization that is developing a new orphanage in Haiti. For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call 305-720- 8857.
What: “Soirée with Dadou”—a fundraising benefit for the victims of the Haitian earthquake.
Where: Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, 16701 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach, 305-949-1300.
When: Sunday, May 9th starting at 5 p.m.
How Much? $65 for adults and $22 for kids 12 and under.
BONUS: These rates include a three-course meal.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- A No Nonsense Guide to Doing South Beach like a Local
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January