Virginia Key Beach Park Holiday Fair
Get in the holiday spirit at the Virginia Key Beach Park Holiday Fair.
Get festive at the first annual Holiday Fair at Virginia Key Beach Park, a weekend of thrilling rides, musical guests, food, vendors and fun for the entire family. Also featured this year is the Magic on the Bay Festival, an art, music, sport and water festival that will benefit a series of youth, non-profit organizations.
Magic on the Bay kick off on Friday Nov. 23 with the fundraiser “Lobster Feast Under the Stars”, a casual, but fantastic dinner party at the HVKBP outdoor VIP Pavillion. The entertainment for the evening will be provided by world-renowned artists Carlos Oliva y los Sobrinos del Juez. Saturday, Nov. 24 kicks off with the rowing races, Dragon Boat races and the fishing tournament at the Miami Rowing & Watersports Center. That night head to “Noche Tropical”, a fundraising event that will feature a concert by salsa star Willy Chirino. Sunday rolls around with the kayak / stand up surf ski races and the long-awaited “Smokin on the Bay” Pig Roast Competition.
The Historic Virginia Key Beach Park Holiday Fair will be open from Nov. 23 from noon to 11 p.m. and Nov. 24-25 from 10 a.m. to 11 pm. Entrance to the beach park is located at 4020 Virginia Beach Drive (turn left at the traffic light, across from the Miami Seaquarium). Admission to the Fair is free and open to the public with unlimited rides wristbands for only $25. There will be a $6 per car entry fee.
See and Do
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- 'Peppa Pig’ makes a splash with live shows in South Florida