Virginia Key Beach Park Holiday Fair
Get in the holiday spirit at the Virginia Key Beach Park Holiday Fair.
Get festive at the first annual Holiday Fair at Virginia Key Beach Park, a weekend of thrilling rides, musical guests, food, vendors and fun for the entire family. Also featured this year is the Magic on the Bay Festival, an art, music, sport and water festival that will benefit a series of youth, non-profit organizations.
Magic on the Bay kick off on Friday Nov. 23 with the fundraiser “Lobster Feast Under the Stars”, a casual, but fantastic dinner party at the HVKBP outdoor VIP Pavillion. The entertainment for the evening will be provided by world-renowned artists Carlos Oliva y los Sobrinos del Juez. Saturday, Nov. 24 kicks off with the rowing races, Dragon Boat races and the fishing tournament at the Miami Rowing & Watersports Center. That night head to “Noche Tropical”, a fundraising event that will feature a concert by salsa star Willy Chirino. Sunday rolls around with the kayak / stand up surf ski races and the long-awaited “Smokin on the Bay” Pig Roast Competition.
The Historic Virginia Key Beach Park Holiday Fair will be open from Nov. 23 from noon to 11 p.m. and Nov. 24-25 from 10 a.m. to 11 pm. Entrance to the beach park is located at 4020 Virginia Beach Drive (turn left at the traffic light, across from the Miami Seaquarium). Admission to the Fair is free and open to the public with unlimited rides wristbands for only $25. There will be a $6 per car entry fee.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami May 20-26
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 17-19
- Ten Years of Cubalibre Block Party
- What to do with kids in Miami May 13-19
- Bill Cosby, at Hard Rock Sunday, talks about TV, racism and life
- ‘War Horse’ casts a simple yet powerful spell
- ‘Memphis’ cast shows vocal chops
- Create-A-Skate at the Museum of Discovery and Science
- 'War Horse' gallops into the South Florida this week
- Miami Museum Month