Bright Pink to kick-off Breast Cancer Awareness Month at Catalina Hotel.
Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi
The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
1720 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
When: Friday, Oct. 15
Time: 7 p.m. -10 p.m.
Can be purchased at www.BeBrightPink.org
• $50 until Oct. 15
• $60 at the door (if available)
All Proceeds benefit Bright Pink
For the first time, Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi at The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club is teaming up with Chicago-based non-profit, Bright Pink to kick-off Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Bright Pink is a non-profit organization that provides education, support, and a sense of community to young women at high risk for breast and ovarian cancer.
Presented by Sports Authority, “VIPink Miami,” is a cocktail soiree on Friday, Oct. 15 at Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi. The event will raise funds for the national distribution of Bright Pink’s educational literature to enlighten and empower underserved young women to be proactive with their breast and ovarian health.
The private cocktail reception will feature beer, wine, liquor, hors d’oeuvres and desserts. Guests are encouraged to look their best in pink attire and will be treated to manicures and massages while dancing the night away.
The event will feature a silent auction, including jerseys from some of the NBA’s top players, extravagant merchandise and experiential opportunities around Miami. In addition, Bright Pink will be auctioning off a full set of the new ZoN Fitness Bright Pink workout line including; yoga mat, weights, medicine ball, etc.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Miami Events - March 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015