Bright Pink to kick-off Breast Cancer Awareness Month at Catalina Hotel.
Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi
The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
1720 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
When: Friday, Oct. 15
Time: 7 p.m. -10 p.m.
Can be purchased at www.BeBrightPink.org
• $50 until Oct. 15
• $60 at the door (if available)
All Proceeds benefit Bright Pink
For the first time, Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi at The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club is teaming up with Chicago-based non-profit, Bright Pink to kick-off Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Bright Pink is a non-profit organization that provides education, support, and a sense of community to young women at high risk for breast and ovarian cancer.
Presented by Sports Authority, “VIPink Miami,” is a cocktail soiree on Friday, Oct. 15 at Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi. The event will raise funds for the national distribution of Bright Pink’s educational literature to enlighten and empower underserved young women to be proactive with their breast and ovarian health.
The private cocktail reception will feature beer, wine, liquor, hors d’oeuvres and desserts. Guests are encouraged to look their best in pink attire and will be treated to manicures and massages while dancing the night away.
The event will feature a silent auction, including jerseys from some of the NBA’s top players, extravagant merchandise and experiential opportunities around Miami. In addition, Bright Pink will be auctioning off a full set of the new ZoN Fitness Bright Pink workout line including; yoga mat, weights, medicine ball, etc.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more