Bright Pink to kick-off Breast Cancer Awareness Month at Catalina Hotel.
For the first time, Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi at The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club is teaming up with Chicago-based non-profit, Bright Pink to kick-off Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Bright Pink is a non-profit organization that provides education, support, and a sense of community to young women at high risk for breast and ovarian cancer.
Presented by Sports Authority, “VIPink Miami,” is a cocktail soiree on Friday, Oct. 15 at Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi. The event will raise funds for the national distribution of Bright Pink’s educational literature to enlighten and empower underserved young women to be proactive with their breast and ovarian health.
The private cocktail reception will feature beer, wine, liquor, hors d’oeuvres and desserts. Guests are encouraged to look their best in pink attire and will be treated to manicures and massages while dancing the night away.
The event will feature a silent auction, including jerseys from some of the NBA’s top players, extravagant merchandise and experiential opportunities around Miami. In addition, Bright Pink will be auctioning off a full set of the new ZoN Fitness Bright Pink workout line including; yoga mat, weights, medicine ball, etc.
Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi
The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
1720 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
When: Friday, Oct. 15
Time: 7 p.m. -10 p.m.
Can be purchased at www.BeBrightPink.org
• $50 until Oct. 15
• $60 at the door (if available)
All Proceeds benefit Bright Pink
See and Do
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood