Bright Pink to kick-off Breast Cancer Awareness Month at Catalina Hotel.
Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi
The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
1720 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
When: Friday, Oct. 15
Time: 7 p.m. -10 p.m.
Can be purchased at www.BeBrightPink.org
• $50 until Oct. 15
• $60 at the door (if available)
All Proceeds benefit Bright Pink
For the first time, Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi at The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club is teaming up with Chicago-based non-profit, Bright Pink to kick-off Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Bright Pink is a non-profit organization that provides education, support, and a sense of community to young women at high risk for breast and ovarian cancer.
Presented by Sports Authority, “VIPink Miami,” is a cocktail soiree on Friday, Oct. 15 at Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi. The event will raise funds for the national distribution of Bright Pink’s educational literature to enlighten and empower underserved young women to be proactive with their breast and ovarian health.
The private cocktail reception will feature beer, wine, liquor, hors d’oeuvres and desserts. Guests are encouraged to look their best in pink attire and will be treated to manicures and massages while dancing the night away.
The event will feature a silent auction, including jerseys from some of the NBA’s top players, extravagant merchandise and experiential opportunities around Miami. In addition, Bright Pink will be auctioning off a full set of the new ZoN Fitness Bright Pink workout line including; yoga mat, weights, medicine ball, etc.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill