Bright Pink to kick-off Breast Cancer Awareness Month at Catalina Hotel.
Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi
The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
1720 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
When: Friday, Oct. 15
Time: 7 p.m. -10 p.m.
Can be purchased at www.BeBrightPink.org
• $50 until Oct. 15
• $60 at the door (if available)
All Proceeds benefit Bright Pink
For the first time, Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi at The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club is teaming up with Chicago-based non-profit, Bright Pink to kick-off Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Bright Pink is a non-profit organization that provides education, support, and a sense of community to young women at high risk for breast and ovarian cancer.
Presented by Sports Authority, “VIPink Miami,” is a cocktail soiree on Friday, Oct. 15 at Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi. The event will raise funds for the national distribution of Bright Pink’s educational literature to enlighten and empower underserved young women to be proactive with their breast and ovarian health.
The private cocktail reception will feature beer, wine, liquor, hors d’oeuvres and desserts. Guests are encouraged to look their best in pink attire and will be treated to manicures and massages while dancing the night away.
The event will feature a silent auction, including jerseys from some of the NBA’s top players, extravagant merchandise and experiential opportunities around Miami. In addition, Bright Pink will be auctioning off a full set of the new ZoN Fitness Bright Pink workout line including; yoga mat, weights, medicine ball, etc.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida stages are hot in January
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 16-18
- Festival of Chocolate arrives in Miami this weekend