VIP treatment at Kooza
Tapis Rouge tent the place to be
It's dress-up time for some folks hitting Kooza, the latest Cirque de Soleil spectacle at Bicentennial Park. Well, the pre-show, that is. In the special, super exclusive VIP tent, Tapis Rouge (‘‘red carpet'' in French), Kooza-goers are treated to the opposite of popcorn and hotdogs. Think wine, champagne and high-end eats like sliced prime rib, mushroom tartlets, cheeses, fruits and passed hors d'oeuvres like shrimp on a stick and caviar. It's comfy, too. Seat yourself on plush red banquettes as images of the show play on the ceiling. There are private restrooms and a lounge out back. Pricing is steep for this extra option (about $100 extra), but if you want a velvet-rope experience, it's the place to be.
On Our Radar
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E