VIP treatment at Kooza
Tapis Rouge tent the place to be
It's dress-up time for some folks hitting Kooza, the latest Cirque de Soleil spectacle at Bicentennial Park. Well, the pre-show, that is. In the special, super exclusive VIP tent, Tapis Rouge (‘‘red carpet'' in French), Kooza-goers are treated to the opposite of popcorn and hotdogs. Think wine, champagne and high-end eats like sliced prime rib, mushroom tartlets, cheeses, fruits and passed hors d'oeuvres like shrimp on a stick and caviar. It's comfy, too. Seat yourself on plush red banquettes as images of the show play on the ceiling. There are private restrooms and a lounge out back. Pricing is steep for this extra option (about $100 extra), but if you want a velvet-rope experience, it's the place to be.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges