Violin at the Bass
Skip American Idol and catch violinist Gil Morgenstern this Wednesday, February 24th, at the Bass Museum of Art.
Bass Museum of Art
2121 Park Ave
305.673.7530 ext 1013
By Solange Reyner
American Idol doesn't have anything on violinist Gil Morgenstern. That's why you should skip out on the overrated show and head to the Bass Museum of Art this Wednesday, February 24th, at 7:30.
Morgenstern's series, titled "The Stuff Dreams Are Made On," features music by Georges Enesco, Jean Sibelius, John Cage
& Franz Schubert and text by poet Sylvia Plath. The show has gotten rave reviews in New York City - so that means you should get your butt to the museum to check it out.
Tickets: $20 members, $25 non-members.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida stages are hot in January
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 16-18
- Festival of Chocolate arrives in Miami this weekend