Violin at the Bass
Skip American Idol and catch violinist Gil Morgenstern this Wednesday, February 24th, at the Bass Museum of Art.
By Solange Reyner
American Idol doesn't have anything on violinist Gil Morgenstern. That's why you should skip out on the overrated show and head to the Bass Museum of Art this Wednesday, February 24th, at 7:30.
Morgenstern's series, titled "The Stuff Dreams Are Made On," features music by Georges Enesco, Jean Sibelius, John Cage
& Franz Schubert and text by poet Sylvia Plath. The show has gotten rave reviews in New York City - so that means you should get your butt to the museum to check it out.
Tickets: $20 members, $25 non-members.
Bass Museum of Art
2121 Park Ave
305.673.7530 ext 1013
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 6 Best Places to Take Miami Newbies
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami