Violin at the Bass
Skip American Idol and catch violinist Gil Morgenstern this Wednesday, February 24th, at the Bass Museum of Art.
By Solange Reyner
American Idol doesn't have anything on violinist Gil Morgenstern. That's why you should skip out on the overrated show and head to the Bass Museum of Art this Wednesday, February 24th, at 7:30.
Morgenstern's series, titled "The Stuff Dreams Are Made On," features music by Georges Enesco, Jean Sibelius, John Cage
& Franz Schubert and text by poet Sylvia Plath. The show has gotten rave reviews in New York City - so that means you should get your butt to the museum to check it out.
Tickets: $20 members, $25 non-members.
Bass Museum of Art
2121 Park Ave
305.673.7530 ext 1013
See and Do
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- HistoryMiami's Stiltsville Tour is an only-in-Miami experience
- 5 reasons Back-To-School Season in Miami is amazing
- Miami is Raising the Vibe this Fall