Violin at the Bass
Skip American Idol and catch violinist Gil Morgenstern this Wednesday, February 24th, at the Bass Museum of Art.
Bass Museum of Art
2121 Park Ave
305.673.7530 ext 1013
By Solange Reyner
American Idol doesn't have anything on violinist Gil Morgenstern. That's why you should skip out on the overrated show and head to the Bass Museum of Art this Wednesday, February 24th, at 7:30.
Morgenstern's series, titled "The Stuff Dreams Are Made On," features music by Georges Enesco, Jean Sibelius, John Cage
& Franz Schubert and text by poet Sylvia Plath. The show has gotten rave reviews in New York City - so that means you should get your butt to the museum to check it out.
Tickets: $20 members, $25 non-members.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami May 20-26
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 17-19
- Ten Years of Cubalibre Block Party
- What to do with kids in Miami May 13-19
- Bill Cosby, at Hard Rock Sunday, talks about TV, racism and life
- ‘War Horse’ casts a simple yet powerful spell
- ‘Memphis’ cast shows vocal chops
- Create-A-Skate at the Museum of Discovery and Science
- 'War Horse' gallops into the South Florida this week
- Miami Museum Month