Violin at the Bass
Skip American Idol and catch violinist Gil Morgenstern this Wednesday, February 24th, at the Bass Museum of Art.
By Solange Reyner
American Idol doesn't have anything on violinist Gil Morgenstern. That's why you should skip out on the overrated show and head to the Bass Museum of Art this Wednesday, February 24th, at 7:30.
Morgenstern's series, titled "The Stuff Dreams Are Made On," features music by Georges Enesco, Jean Sibelius, John Cage
& Franz Schubert and text by poet Sylvia Plath. The show has gotten rave reviews in New York City - so that means you should get your butt to the museum to check it out.
Tickets: $20 members, $25 non-members.
Bass Museum of Art
2121 Park Ave
305.673.7530 ext 1013
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship