The home décor store is brimming with eye-catching home accents, furniture, accessories and even gifts.
The lowdown: Is your pad utterly drab? Than a jaunt to just-blossomed (pun intended) Violetas is in order. The home décor store is brimming with eye-catching home accents, furniture, accessories and even gifts.
“Violetas is an eclectic repertoire of hand-selected, exclusive pieces from around the world. It was our goal to bring one-of-a-kind items to Miami that give interiors personality and radiance through artfully selected accessories and décor,” says Co-owner Patricia Kronfle.
The ‘hood: The shop is nestled on Miracle Mile in Downtown Coral Gables.
The ambience: A little bit elegant, a tad rustic and all-things inviting. The 2,000 square foot boutique boasts ghost-wood paneling found on the walls and floors creating a neutral backdrop, complemented with vibrant finishes, bold textiles and accessories. The signature color of Violetas is — you guessed it — violet, a reflection of the owners’ desire to create harmony of the mind and encourage inspiration and creative pursuits.
Highlights: Swoop up decadent throw pillows, gorgeous cowhide rugs, stunning Baccarat chandeliers, brilliantly crafted furniture and more. Browse chichi brands such as brands such as Christofle, Baccarat, Hermès, Saint-Louis, Lalique, Le Jacquard Francais, L’objet and Tara Blanca amidst artwork from Asia and Latin America. These distinctive lines are supplemented by one-of-a-kind, hand-plucked exotic jewelry — all rare to Miami — from the United States, Asia and Europe.
The co-owner says: “My family and I admire all things related to design, fashion, culture, and architecture; this attitude together with an uncompromising belief in our products permeate Violetas,” adds Kronfle.
233A Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood