Violet & Grace
Violet & Grace is a boho jewelry boutique offering a highly curated selection of fashion-forward jewelry at the Shore Club.
The lowdown: When it comes to accessories, you think more is more. Whether you take your trinkets layered, stacked or piled on, a visit to just-opened Violet & Grace is a must.
Ford-model-turned-jewelry-boutique-owner Ina Lettman says, “Violet & Grace is a very unique jewelry boutique offering a highly curated selection of fashion-forward jewelry. It’s the kind of spot you would find in Saint German des Prés in Paris. I want people to feel like they’ve made a great discovery.”
The ‘hood: Parked inside the Shore Club on SoBe, Violet & Grace’s neighbors include Scoop and Prive hair salon. Lettman says, “A true fashionista can come by and leave with a new outfit, jewelry and haircut and then dine at one of the great restaurants at the hotel.”
The name: “I have always been an admirer of Grace Kelly’s classic style and have been saving the name Violet if I ever have a baby girl,” Lettman confesses.
The ambience: Think intimate and minimalist with vintage touches. Dark wood displays, gilded mirrors and velvet furnishings create a laidback vibe. Lettman adds, “The lighting is romantic and I want it to be a spot where girls will feel comfortable trying on the jewelry.”
Highlights: The boutique is a treasure trove of vintage-inspired pieces that make a strong statement. Violet & Grace is the only boutique in Florida to carry jewels by Ela Stone, a favorite of Parisian girls and of style icons Sienna Miller and Kate Moss. The line has a glam rock, bohemian feel and can be spotted on the pages of French fashion magazines. Other designers include Didi Colley and Gag & Lou.
The owner says: “The fact that we really offer jewelry that can be worn by women of different generations from teenagers to women in their 60s is special. You can find something for everyone’s pocket — from a $50 bracelet to a $500 statement piece. Whatever the price point, you will leave with something special,” Lettman adds.
Violet & Grace at Shore Club
1901 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District