Vinyl & Kai, La Cofradia celebrate birthdays
Vinyl & Kai Gastropub & Rock Spot, 1131 Washington Ave., Miami Beach, kicks off a five-day celebration of its first birthday on Wednesday with a keg party featuring live performances (Hoosha, London Heights) and DJs. Complimentary cocktails and beer will be served from 9 to 11 p.m. and movies including Streets of Fire and Rock & Roll High School will be screened. RSVPs are required at email@example.com. Check out the rest of the agenda at www.vinylkai.com.
- This Cuban-American landmark is as good as it gets for Miami flavors
- This brewery wants to prove your abuelita's domino game is strong
- How to get a free pizza at Brickell's newest Italian eatery this week
- Beer ice cream is real — and it will be boozy
- Historic S&S Diner won't be evicted — for now
- What are Miami's best spots for late-night eats?
- Best bets for Miami Spice in Coral Gables
- Nine courses for $90 dollars on a 90th anniversary
- This Brickell spot lets you look out over Miami with a cocktail
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is