Vinyl & Kai, La Cofradia celebrate birthdays
Vinyl & Kai Gastropub & Rock Spot, 1131 Washington Ave., Miami Beach, kicks off a five-day celebration of its first birthday on Wednesday with a keg party featuring live performances (Hoosha, London Heights) and DJs. Complimentary cocktails and beer will be served from 9 to 11 p.m. and movies including Streets of Fire and Rock & Roll High School will be screened. RSVPs are required at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out the rest of the agenda at www.vinylkai.com.
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Off-the-Beaten-Path Restaurants
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Brew in Miami: Buckets of craft beer at Pubbelly in Miami Beach