Vinyl & Kai, La Cofradia celebrate birthdays
Vinyl & Kai Gastropub & Rock Spot, 1131 Washington Ave., Miami Beach, kicks off a five-day celebration of its first birthday on Wednesday with a keg party featuring live performances (Hoosha, London Heights) and DJs. Complimentary cocktails and beer will be served from 9 to 11 p.m. and movies including Streets of Fire and Rock & Roll High School will be screened. RSVPs are required at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out the rest of the agenda at www.vinylkai.com.
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Best places to celebrate American Craft Beer Week in Miami
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 5 New Restaurants that Opened in Miami in 2016 where You Must Dine