Vinyl & Kai
Moving beyond old pizzas & smoothies on Washington Ave...
Vinyl & Kai
1131 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
We have New Zealand native Chris Barron to thank for the early days of the Clevelander (think 90s) and the tourist-friendly Tequila Chicas. Now, the Kiwi is back with Vinyl & Kai. “Music, food & vibe” are the focus at Washington Ave’s latest answer to non-pizza dining.
Cherry red walls, old LPs, massive projection screens, a packed calendar of live music and daily happy hour deals boost the music & vibe while the menu skews eclectic with an Americanized global span. Appetizers range from a Mediterranean platter (hummus, tabouli & tzatziki) to spicy Mexi-corn dip and Kumara fries (sweet potatoes fries with cilantro sour cream). Entrees include flatbread pizzas, pastas and a few seafood offerings while quesadillas, nachos and a $6 Pint O Bacon (yes, we said pint o bacon) round out the offerings.
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables