Vintage Books and Warby Parker at The Standard
Located in the lobby of The Standard Spa Miami Beach, The Readery has got something for the geek in you.
Born-again Beatniks will adore the newly opened pop-up shop at The Standard Spa Miami Beach — The Readery. Think ‘60s style newsstand replete with Warby Parker glasses and vintage reads. Located in the lobby of The Standard, The Readery is brimming with tomes by Jack Kerouac, Norman Mailer, Ken Kesey and J.D. Salinger and back issues of The Village Voice. Also up for keeps? Geek-chic specs to go with that brainy reading material you may score.
The Standard Spa Miami Beach
40 Island Avenue, Miami Beach
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District