Vintage Books and Warby Parker at The Standard
Located in the lobby of The Standard Spa Miami Beach, The Readery has got something for the geek in you.
The Standard Spa Miami Beach
40 Island Avenue, Miami Beach
Born-again Beatniks will adore the newly opened pop-up shop at The Standard Spa Miami Beach — The Readery. Think ‘60s style newsstand replete with Warby Parker glasses and vintage reads. Located in the lobby of The Standard, The Readery is brimming with tomes by Jack Kerouac, Norman Mailer, Ken Kesey and J.D. Salinger and back issues of The Village Voice. Also up for keeps? Geek-chic specs to go with that brainy reading material you may score.
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace to Open Soon
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02