Vintage Books and Warby Parker at The Standard
Located in the lobby of The Standard Spa Miami Beach, The Readery has got something for the geek in you.
The Standard Spa Miami Beach
40 Island Avenue, Miami Beach
Born-again Beatniks will adore the newly opened pop-up shop at The Standard Spa Miami Beach — The Readery. Think ‘60s style newsstand replete with Warby Parker glasses and vintage reads. Located in the lobby of The Standard, The Readery is brimming with tomes by Jack Kerouac, Norman Mailer, Ken Kesey and J.D. Salinger and back issues of The Village Voice. Also up for keeps? Geek-chic specs to go with that brainy reading material you may score.
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Interview with OMEGA VP Raynald Aeschlimann
- Lost Boy Dry Goods
- Market Boutique in SoMi