Vino & Olio
Vino & Olio launches a weekly calendar of Italian specials
Vino & Olio
139 NE 39 St, Design District
Vino & Olio is wooing diners to its new Design District restaurant with a week full of celebrations.
- Monday through Friday from 5:30-7pm pop by for happy hour featuring 2-for-1 mixed drinks.
- Monday nights, bite into a three-course Taste of Italy feast. Invest $50 and enjoy a trip through an Italian region. Add $15 and sip your way through a regional wine pairing.
- Sunday nights are high energy with a live DJ from 5pm-midnight. The weekly event also features a signature cocktail and appetizer plate for $20.
- Kitchen changes at Miami Beach restaurants The Dutch and Essensia
- The List: Miami's best foods according to BLT Prime chef Dustin Ward
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Gastro moves: GastroPod closes at Aventura Mall, Gastrobar opens in Sunny Isles
- The List: Miami's best bites with Soho Bay's Ricky Sauri
- Jugofresh to open healthy pop-up restaurant in South Beach
- Taste of the Nation serves up food, wine and beer for charity in Miami Beach