Vino & Olio
Vino & Olio launches a weekly calendar of Italian specials
Vino & Olio is wooing diners to its new Design District restaurant with a week full of celebrations.
- Monday through Friday from 5:30-7pm pop by for happy hour featuring 2-for-1 mixed drinks.
- Monday nights, bite into a three-course Taste of Italy feast. Invest $50 and enjoy a trip through an Italian region. Add $15 and sip your way through a regional wine pairing.
- Sunday nights are high energy with a live DJ from 5pm-midnight. The weekly event also features a signature cocktail and appetizer plate for $20.
Vino & Olio
139 NE 39 St, Design District
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp
- Wiener (not the politician) gets spotlight at Wiener Bash
- Bands, drinks and Chipotle at Bayfront Park