Vino & Olio
Vino & Olio launches a weekly calendar of Italian specials
Vino & Olio
139 NE 39 St, Design District
Vino & Olio is wooing diners to its new Design District restaurant with a week full of celebrations.
- Monday through Friday from 5:30-7pm pop by for happy hour featuring 2-for-1 mixed drinks.
- Monday nights, bite into a three-course Taste of Italy feast. Invest $50 and enjoy a trip through an Italian region. Add $15 and sip your way through a regional wine pairing.
- Sunday nights are high energy with a live DJ from 5pm-midnight. The weekly event also features a signature cocktail and appetizer plate for $20.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell