Vino & Olio
Vino & Olio launches a weekly calendar of Italian specials
Vino & Olio
139 NE 39 St, Design District
Vino & Olio is wooing diners to its new Design District restaurant with a week full of celebrations.
- Monday through Friday from 5:30-7pm pop by for happy hour featuring 2-for-1 mixed drinks.
- Monday nights, bite into a three-course Taste of Italy feast. Invest $50 and enjoy a trip through an Italian region. Add $15 and sip your way through a regional wine pairing.
- Sunday nights are high energy with a live DJ from 5pm-midnight. The weekly event also features a signature cocktail and appetizer plate for $20.
- River Seafood & Oyster Bar to move down the Miami River
- Pubbelly Boys to close PB Steak in Miami Beach
- St. Louis-based Pi Pizzeria opening this year in South Beach
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22