Vino & Olio
Vino & Olio launches a weekly calendar of Italian specials
Vino & Olio
139 NE 39 St, Design District
Vino & Olio is wooing diners to its new Design District restaurant with a week full of celebrations.
- Monday through Friday from 5:30-7pm pop by for happy hour featuring 2-for-1 mixed drinks.
- Monday nights, bite into a three-course Taste of Italy feast. Invest $50 and enjoy a trip through an Italian region. Add $15 and sip your way through a regional wine pairing.
- Sunday nights are high energy with a live DJ from 5pm-midnight. The weekly event also features a signature cocktail and appetizer plate for $20.
- Sugarcane hosts Santa Teresa rum dinner April 30
- Eating House hosts annual 4:20 dinner Sunday, April 20
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates its first anniversary with $2 sliders, $4 cocktails and free ice cream
- Egg hunts, cooking class, Frozen screening & Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Traymore entices with seafood stew, 40 gins and a gleaming white dining room at the new Metropolitan Miami by COMO hotel
- Mondrian debuts "Dig in" brunch Saturday, April 12
- PB Fish pops up at PB Steak
- Jimmy'z Kitchen Pinecrest debuts weekend brunch April 5
- Devon hosts Stag’s Leap’s wine dinner April 16
- Eat al fresco at the final Giralda under the Stars of the season