Vino & Olio
Fresh, seasonal Italian awaits at Vino & Olio beginning this weekend
Vino & Olio
139 NE 39 St, Design District
Beginning Saturday night (Oct 23), Design District diners have one more restaurant to book a table at. Vino & Olio is officially opening its doors after a long-delayed opening (the restaurant first previewed at last year’s Art Basel). Dine indoors or our at the 5,600-square-foot, 200-seat restaurant. Chef Andrea Menichetti is focusing on Italian, seasonal fare, with menu highlights like tortelli stuffed with pear, ricotta and pecorino cheese served with a beet root sauce and duck breast served with a red onion confit.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida