Vino & Olio
Fresh, seasonal Italian awaits at Vino & Olio beginning this weekend
Vino & Olio
139 NE 39 St, Design District
Beginning Saturday night (Oct 23), Design District diners have one more restaurant to book a table at. Vino & Olio is officially opening its doors after a long-delayed opening (the restaurant first previewed at last year’s Art Basel). Dine indoors or our at the 5,600-square-foot, 200-seat restaurant. Chef Andrea Menichetti is focusing on Italian, seasonal fare, with menu highlights like tortelli stuffed with pear, ricotta and pecorino cheese served with a beet root sauce and duck breast served with a red onion confit.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon