Vino & Olio
Fresh, seasonal Italian awaits at Vino & Olio beginning this weekend
Beginning Saturday night (Oct 23), Design District diners have one more restaurant to book a table at. Vino & Olio is officially opening its doors after a long-delayed opening (the restaurant first previewed at last year’s Art Basel). Dine indoors or our at the 5,600-square-foot, 200-seat restaurant. Chef Andrea Menichetti is focusing on Italian, seasonal fare, with menu highlights like tortelli stuffed with pear, ricotta and pecorino cheese served with a beet root sauce and duck breast served with a red onion confit.
Vino & Olio
139 NE 39 St, Design District
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach