Vino & Olio
Fresh, seasonal Italian awaits at Vino & Olio beginning this weekend
Beginning Saturday night (Oct 23), Design District diners have one more restaurant to book a table at. Vino & Olio is officially opening its doors after a long-delayed opening (the restaurant first previewed at last year’s Art Basel). Dine indoors or our at the 5,600-square-foot, 200-seat restaurant. Chef Andrea Menichetti is focusing on Italian, seasonal fare, with menu highlights like tortelli stuffed with pear, ricotta and pecorino cheese served with a beet root sauce and duck breast served with a red onion confit.
Vino & Olio
139 NE 39 St, Design District
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it