Village of Merrick Park Tree Lighting Ceremony Today!
Kick off the holiday season at the Village of Merrick Park's holiday tree lighting ceremony tonight at 6:30 p.m.
Don't be a grinch and get in the holiday spirit by swinging by tonight's Village of Merrick Park annual tree lighting ceremony.
WHAT: Village of Merrick Park kicks off the joyous season with its most beloved of free events, its annual Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony. For the second time, VMP is environmentally friendly by lighting its 50-foot tree with 55,000 LED light bulbs. The Master of Ceremonies for this magical night will be Lisa Petrillo, Entertainment Correspondent of CBS-4 News. Festivities will include a musical performance by the Coral Gables High School Choir and a holiday greeting from Santa Claus, Rudolph the Red- Nosed Reindeer and other character favorites. Throughout The Garden live entertainment including stilt walkers and jugglers will take place. Other children’s activities include a sugar cookie decoration station and refreshments provided by Whole Foods Market Coral Gables. Gather your family around the breath-taking tree for your first memorable photograph of the season. Share the holiday spirit and bring an unwrapped gift to donate to The Voices for Children Foundation, an organization dedicated to raising funds for abused and neglected children in Miami-Dade County.
WHEN: Thursday, November 19th at 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (tree lighting will take place at 7:30 p.m.)
WHERE: Village of Merrick Park, 358 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
The Village of Merrick Park
358 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall