Victoria's Secret Swim 2013 ad campaign revealed
Shot partially in Miami Beach
A sight for sore eyes in the New Year.
Victoria's Secret revealed its 'Swim 2013' collection catalogue last week. South African model Candice Swanepoel snagged the cover in a naturally sexy bandeau top. “I love it — it’s so sexy and gives me amazing cleavage,” she told People. Swanepoel and the other members of the gorgeous gang were shot by Russell James on Miami Beach (locals will recognize The Raleigh pool and its environs in the video) as well as Turks and Caicos. The first clip of the series, 'Bikinis & Bruno Mars,' features Candice and colleague Doutzen Kroe vamping it up to Mars' song "Locked Out of Heaven."
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market