Victoria's Secret Swim 2013 ad campaign revealed
Shot partially in Miami Beach
A sight for sore eyes in the New Year.
Victoria's Secret revealed its 'Swim 2013' collection catalogue last week. South African model Candice Swanepoel snagged the cover in a naturally sexy bandeau top. “I love it — it’s so sexy and gives me amazing cleavage,” she told People. Swanepoel and the other members of the gorgeous gang were shot by Russell James on Miami Beach (locals will recognize The Raleigh pool and its environs in the video) as well as Turks and Caicos. The first clip of the series, 'Bikinis & Bruno Mars,' features Candice and colleague Doutzen Kroe vamping it up to Mars' song "Locked Out of Heaven."
On Our Radar
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh
- Bryan Adams to perform at Olympia Theater
- Will and Jaden Smith to appear on red carpet