Victoria's Secret Swim 2013 ad campaign revealed
Shot partially in Miami Beach
A sight for sore eyes in the New Year.
Victoria's Secret revealed its 'Swim 2013' collection catalogue last week. South African model Candice Swanepoel snagged the cover in a naturally sexy bandeau top. “I love it — it’s so sexy and gives me amazing cleavage,” she told People. Swanepoel and the other members of the gorgeous gang were shot by Russell James on Miami Beach (locals will recognize The Raleigh pool and its environs in the video) as well as Turks and Caicos. The first clip of the series, 'Bikinis & Bruno Mars,' features Candice and colleague Doutzen Kroe vamping it up to Mars' song "Locked Out of Heaven."
On Our Radar
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince