Victoria's Secret Swim 2013 ad campaign revealed
Shot partially in Miami Beach
A sight for sore eyes in the New Year.
Victoria's Secret revealed its 'Swim 2013' collection catalogue last week. South African model Candice Swanepoel snagged the cover in a naturally sexy bandeau top. “I love it — it’s so sexy and gives me amazing cleavage,” she told People. Swanepoel and the other members of the gorgeous gang were shot by Russell James on Miami Beach (locals will recognize The Raleigh pool and its environs in the video) as well as Turks and Caicos. The first clip of the series, 'Bikinis & Bruno Mars,' features Candice and colleague Doutzen Kroe vamping it up to Mars' song "Locked Out of Heaven."
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance