Victoria's Secret Swim 2013 ad campaign revealed
Shot partially in Miami Beach
A sight for sore eyes in the New Year.
Victoria's Secret revealed its 'Swim 2013' collection catalogue last week. South African model Candice Swanepoel snagged the cover in a naturally sexy bandeau top. “I love it — it’s so sexy and gives me amazing cleavage,” she told People. Swanepoel and the other members of the gorgeous gang were shot by Russell James on Miami Beach (locals will recognize The Raleigh pool and its environs in the video) as well as Turks and Caicos. The first clip of the series, 'Bikinis & Bruno Mars,' features Candice and colleague Doutzen Kroe vamping it up to Mars' song "Locked Out of Heaven."
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how