Victoria's Secret Pink opens first standalone store in Miami
Carries merchandise geared for locals
Attention shoppers. Just because the giving season has come to a close, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be out shopping. We all know the Dolphin Mall has great bargains, what with all those outlets...now it has Miami's first standalone Victoria’s Secret PINK store. Cool for the townies among us (or tourists who wished they lived here): T's, beach towels and tote bags with "I Love Miami" logos in glitter. It doesn't get much better than this. There's also fun NFL gear for the Dolphins loyalists and college fans will love the Hurricane apparel (musts are the hoodies with a smiling Sebastian).
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested