Victoria's Secret Pink opens first standalone store in Miami
Carries merchandise geared for locals
Attention shoppers. Just because the giving season has come to a close, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be out shopping. We all know the Dolphin Mall has great bargains, what with all those outlets...now it has Miami's first standalone Victoria’s Secret PINK store. Cool for the townies among us (or tourists who wished they lived here): T's, beach towels and tote bags with "I Love Miami" logos in glitter. It doesn't get much better than this. There's also fun NFL gear for the Dolphins loyalists and college fans will love the Hurricane apparel (musts are the hoodies with a smiling Sebastian).
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht