Victoria's Secret Pink opens first standalone store in Miami
Carries merchandise geared for locals
Attention shoppers. Just because the giving season has come to a close, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be out shopping. We all know the Dolphin Mall has great bargains, what with all those outlets...now it has Miami's first standalone Victoria’s Secret PINK store. Cool for the townies among us (or tourists who wished they lived here): T's, beach towels and tote bags with "I Love Miami" logos in glitter. It doesn't get much better than this. There's also fun NFL gear for the Dolphins loyalists and college fans will love the Hurricane apparel (musts are the hoodies with a smiling Sebastian).
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges