Victoria's Secret Pink opens first standalone store in Miami
Carries merchandise geared for locals
Attention shoppers. Just because the giving season has come to a close, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be out shopping. We all know the Dolphin Mall has great bargains, what with all those outlets...now it has Miami's first standalone Victoria’s Secret PINK store. Cool for the townies among us (or tourists who wished they lived here): T's, beach towels and tote bags with "I Love Miami" logos in glitter. It doesn't get much better than this. There's also fun NFL gear for the Dolphins loyalists and college fans will love the Hurricane apparel (musts are the hoodies with a smiling Sebastian).
On Our Radar
- Delray Beach rapper J Rand keeping it real in South Florida
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino