Victoria's Secret Pink opens first standalone store in Miami
Carries merchandise geared for locals
Attention shoppers. Just because the giving season has come to a close, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be out shopping. We all know the Dolphin Mall has great bargains, what with all those outlets...now it has Miami's first standalone Victoria’s Secret PINK store. Cool for the townies among us (or tourists who wished they lived here): T's, beach towels and tote bags with "I Love Miami" logos in glitter. It doesn't get much better than this. There's also fun NFL gear for the Dolphins loyalists and college fans will love the Hurricane apparel (musts are the hoodies with a smiling Sebastian).
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding