Victoria's Secret Model Search
VS is looking for fresh faces for their upcoming runway show. You could be their next winged wonder!
Gansevoort South Beach
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Saturday, Oct. 10 at 8 a.m.
Do you get double -- no -- triple takes when you don your bikini? Maybe it's time you stopped giving the pretty away for free, girlfriend. Victoria's Secret is searching for fresh faces (and hot bods) for its upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in December and you could be the next lady to wear those uncomfortable looking wings as you strut your stuff half-naked down a catwalk.
The Miami casting event will be held at the Gansevoort South Beach on Saturday, October 10th when a Victoria’s Secret panel of experts will narrow the field. Contestants can enter online at VSAllAccess.com and CBS.com from Thursday, October 1 through Saturday, October 24.
Ten finalists will be flown to New York City where the Victoria’s Secret Angels will host “Angel Boot Camp,” a series of challenges that will give the contestants the chance to prove to the world that they have what it takes to be the next Runway Angel. Contestants will need to show their photogenic qualities, prove their abilities as a spokesmodel, show off their red carpet star quality and radiate charisma while walking a runway in lingerie.
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it