Victoria's Secret Model Search
VS is looking for fresh faces for their upcoming runway show. You could be their next winged wonder!
Do you get double -- no -- triple takes when you don your bikini? Maybe it's time you stopped giving the pretty away for free, girlfriend. Victoria's Secret is searching for fresh faces (and hot bods) for its upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in December and you could be the next lady to wear those uncomfortable looking wings as you strut your stuff half-naked down a catwalk.
The Miami casting event will be held at the Gansevoort South Beach on Saturday, October 10th when a Victoria’s Secret panel of experts will narrow the field. Contestants can enter online at VSAllAccess.com and CBS.com from Thursday, October 1 through Saturday, October 24.
Ten finalists will be flown to New York City where the Victoria’s Secret Angels will host “Angel Boot Camp,” a series of challenges that will give the contestants the chance to prove to the world that they have what it takes to be the next Runway Angel. Contestants will need to show their photogenic qualities, prove their abilities as a spokesmodel, show off their red carpet star quality and radiate charisma while walking a runway in lingerie.
Gansevoort South Beach
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Saturday, Oct. 10 at 8 a.m.
- 13 events in Miami this weekend that you should not miss - May 6-8
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3
- Crab racing & beer in Wynwood, art auctions & pig at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach