Victoria's Secret Model Search
VS is looking for fresh faces for their upcoming runway show. You could be their next winged wonder!
Gansevoort South Beach
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Saturday, Oct. 10 at 8 a.m.
Do you get double -- no -- triple takes when you don your bikini? Maybe it's time you stopped giving the pretty away for free, girlfriend. Victoria's Secret is searching for fresh faces (and hot bods) for its upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in December and you could be the next lady to wear those uncomfortable looking wings as you strut your stuff half-naked down a catwalk.
The Miami casting event will be held at the Gansevoort South Beach on Saturday, October 10th when a Victoria’s Secret panel of experts will narrow the field. Contestants can enter online at VSAllAccess.com and CBS.com from Thursday, October 1 through Saturday, October 24.
Ten finalists will be flown to New York City where the Victoria’s Secret Angels will host “Angel Boot Camp,” a series of challenges that will give the contestants the chance to prove to the world that they have what it takes to be the next Runway Angel. Contestants will need to show their photogenic qualities, prove their abilities as a spokesmodel, show off their red carpet star quality and radiate charisma while walking a runway in lingerie.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District