Victoria's Secret Model Search
VS is looking for fresh faces for their upcoming runway show. You could be their next winged wonder!
Gansevoort South Beach
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Saturday, Oct. 10 at 8 a.m.
Do you get double -- no -- triple takes when you don your bikini? Maybe it's time you stopped giving the pretty away for free, girlfriend. Victoria's Secret is searching for fresh faces (and hot bods) for its upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in December and you could be the next lady to wear those uncomfortable looking wings as you strut your stuff half-naked down a catwalk.
The Miami casting event will be held at the Gansevoort South Beach on Saturday, October 10th when a Victoria’s Secret panel of experts will narrow the field. Contestants can enter online at VSAllAccess.com and CBS.com from Thursday, October 1 through Saturday, October 24.
Ten finalists will be flown to New York City where the Victoria’s Secret Angels will host “Angel Boot Camp,” a series of challenges that will give the contestants the chance to prove to the world that they have what it takes to be the next Runway Angel. Contestants will need to show their photogenic qualities, prove their abilities as a spokesmodel, show off their red carpet star quality and radiate charisma while walking a runway in lingerie.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem