Victor Calderone, Paul Oakenfold, and more at The Delano
This week the Delano has set up a sick line-up with international DJ’s Victor Calderone, MOS, Questlove, and the legendary Paul Oakenfold.
The Florida Room at The Delano hotel has line-up a busy week of amazing, big name DJ’s to come and rock the house for the WMC festivities all week. If you haven’t been to the Florida Room picture a modern day Speak-easy, with a grand piano, a lavish chandelier, and smoky bronzed mirrors everywhere, this places screams decadence. The Florida Room is very exclusive and caters to beautiful socialites and the trendsetters of South Beach. This week they’ve set up a sick line-up with international DJ’s such as Victor Calderone, M.O.S, DJ Ruckus, and the legendary Paul Oakenfold.
All the events begin at 10pm, you must 21 to get in. Admission is free; but remember its first come first serve, getting there early is an absolute must if you don’t want to be left outside and missing out on the spectacular DJ's. This week is all about the music; are you ready for WMC 2010?! Let's rock it!
Tuesday, March 23rd–
- Tommy Pooch and Alan Roth present Mateo Difontaine, DJ Cash Money, and Maseo.
Wednesday, March 24th–
- Jessica Rosenblum presents MOS and Kiss.
Thursday, March 25th–
- NY native and internationally known Music Producer, DJ Victor Calderone will throw down the best in house music starting at 10pm.
Friday, March 26th-
- Get ready for some Progressive Trance and techno when the legendary Paul Oakenfold gets on the turntables with an opening set by DJ Zen Freeman and other surprise guests. Paul Oakenfold will be dropping tracks off his latest album Perfecto Vegas, along with some crowd favorites that will get you lost in the melodic beats, and hypnotizing vocals. See for yourself why he’s been named one of the World’s Best DJ’s at The Florida Room.
Saturday, March 27th–
- Giant Step presents Questlove and Giles Peterson.
Sunday, March 28th-
- Annual WMC Closing Party with DJ Ruckus, DJ Berry, and many special guests starting at 1pm.
For table reservations or to RSVP, call 305.674.6152 or email email@example.com
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano