Viceroy’s Charity Trunk Show Not for Elephants
Viceroy Miami hosts a jewelry event and some of the proceeds will support Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-A-Pet.
I couldn’t help myself. Get it—trunk and elephant. Next Tuesday, April 27th, Viceroy Miami joins Designers Francisca Bastos Design and D.Stern Jewelers for the exclusive unveiling of their latest pieces. A portion of the jewelry sales will go to Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-A-Pet—an organization that guarantees adoption and advocates responsible pet ownership and spay/neuter programs. The event is free, but drinks, beer and wine will also be available for $5 each. You can RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-777-2340 extension 1042.
Where: Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., Brickell, 305-503-4400.
When: Tuesday, April 27th from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package