Viceroy’s Charity Trunk Show Not for Elephants
Viceroy Miami hosts a jewelry event and some of the proceeds will support Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-A-Pet.
I couldn’t help myself. Get it—trunk and elephant. Next Tuesday, April 27th, Viceroy Miami joins Designers Francisca Bastos Design and D.Stern Jewelers for the exclusive unveiling of their latest pieces. A portion of the jewelry sales will go to Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-A-Pet—an organization that guarantees adoption and advocates responsible pet ownership and spay/neuter programs. The event is free, but drinks, beer and wine will also be available for $5 each. You can RSVP at email@example.com or 305-777-2340 extension 1042.
Where: Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., Brickell, 305-503-4400.
When: Tuesday, April 27th from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas