Viceroy’s Charity Trunk Show Not for Elephants
Viceroy Miami hosts a jewelry event and some of the proceeds will support Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-A-Pet.
I couldn’t help myself. Get it—trunk and elephant. Next Tuesday, April 27th, Viceroy Miami joins Designers Francisca Bastos Design and D.Stern Jewelers for the exclusive unveiling of their latest pieces. A portion of the jewelry sales will go to Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-A-Pet—an organization that guarantees adoption and advocates responsible pet ownership and spay/neuter programs. The event is free, but drinks, beer and wine will also be available for $5 each. You can RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-777-2340 extension 1042.
Where: Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., Brickell, 305-503-4400.
When: Tuesday, April 27th from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 10 Outdoor Activities in Miami That Aren't the Beach
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Global "co-living" community coming to Miami this summer
- Why you might want to check into South Beach's new Residence Inn
- The Getaway: Clearwater Beach, a laidback, family-friendly Gulf Coast town
- Give Mom the Gift of Spa & Staycations this Mother's Day
- Inside Jimmy Buffett's world at Hollywood’s new Margaritaville Beach Resort