Viceroy’s Charity Trunk Show Not for Elephants
Viceroy Miami hosts a jewelry event and some of the proceeds will support Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-A-Pet.
I couldn’t help myself. Get it—trunk and elephant. Next Tuesday, April 27th, Viceroy Miami joins Designers Francisca Bastos Design and D.Stern Jewelers for the exclusive unveiling of their latest pieces. A portion of the jewelry sales will go to Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-A-Pet—an organization that guarantees adoption and advocates responsible pet ownership and spay/neuter programs. The event is free, but drinks, beer and wine will also be available for $5 each. You can RSVP at email@example.com or 305-777-2340 extension 1042.
Where: Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., Brickell, 305-503-4400.
When: Tuesday, April 27th from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel
- Weekend Getaway: Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Playa Largo is Key Largo's first newly built resort in 20 years
- Dance your way onto Miami's skyline with InterContinental hotel
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Luxurious fall Caribbean hotel packages
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants