Viceroy’s Charity Trunk Show Not for Elephants
Viceroy Miami hosts a jewelry event and some of the proceeds will support Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-A-Pet.
I couldn’t help myself. Get it—trunk and elephant. Next Tuesday, April 27th, Viceroy Miami joins Designers Francisca Bastos Design and D.Stern Jewelers for the exclusive unveiling of their latest pieces. A portion of the jewelry sales will go to Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-A-Pet—an organization that guarantees adoption and advocates responsible pet ownership and spay/neuter programs. The event is free, but drinks, beer and wine will also be available for $5 each. You can RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-777-2340 extension 1042.
Where: Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., Brickell, 305-503-4400.
When: Tuesday, April 27th from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- National Hotel Invites Locals to Take a Dip in its 205' Pool with Summer Day Pass
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend