Vesper relaunches as, well, Vesper but this time with 'approachable prices'
'Casual fusion fare' at the revamped Shelborne South Beach
After a bizarre yet brief stint as The Dining Room pop-up, Shelborne South Beach's restaurant reverts back to its original incarnation as Vesper, but this time with more 'approachable prices.' In the kitchen creating 'casual fusion fare' is chef Javier Carballo, whose 'hybrid' menu includes: tempura rock shrimp ($10); cabernet gorgonzola sliders with a trio of French fry shots($10); Ahi tuna burger ($14); churrasco ($15) and desserts such as warm homemade doughbuts ($7) and a fried zeppoli with Oreos ($7).
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run
- Morimoto South Beach introduces weekend brunch
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer