Vesper relaunches as, well, Vesper but this time with 'approachable prices'
'Casual fusion fare' at the revamped Shelborne South Beach
After a bizarre yet brief stint as The Dining Room pop-up, Shelborne South Beach's restaurant reverts back to its original incarnation as Vesper, but this time with more 'approachable prices.' In the kitchen creating 'casual fusion fare' is chef Javier Carballo, whose 'hybrid' menu includes: tempura rock shrimp ($10); cabernet gorgonzola sliders with a trio of French fry shots($10); Ahi tuna burger ($14); churrasco ($15) and desserts such as warm homemade doughbuts ($7) and a fried zeppoli with Oreos ($7).
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood