Vesper relaunches as, well, Vesper but this time with 'approachable prices'
'Casual fusion fare' at the revamped Shelborne South Beach
After a bizarre yet brief stint as The Dining Room pop-up, Shelborne South Beach's restaurant reverts back to its original incarnation as Vesper, but this time with more 'approachable prices.' In the kitchen creating 'casual fusion fare' is chef Javier Carballo, whose 'hybrid' menu includes: tempura rock shrimp ($10); cabernet gorgonzola sliders with a trio of French fry shots($10); Ahi tuna burger ($14); churrasco ($15) and desserts such as warm homemade doughbuts ($7) and a fried zeppoli with Oreos ($7).
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto