Vesper relaunches as, well, Vesper but this time with 'approachable prices'
'Casual fusion fare' at the revamped Shelborne South Beach
After a bizarre yet brief stint as The Dining Room pop-up, Shelborne South Beach's restaurant reverts back to its original incarnation as Vesper, but this time with more 'approachable prices.' In the kitchen creating 'casual fusion fare' is chef Javier Carballo, whose 'hybrid' menu includes: tempura rock shrimp ($10); cabernet gorgonzola sliders with a trio of French fry shots($10); Ahi tuna burger ($14); churrasco ($15) and desserts such as warm homemade doughbuts ($7) and a fried zeppoli with Oreos ($7).
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar