Vesper relaunches as, well, Vesper but this time with 'approachable prices'
'Casual fusion fare' at the revamped Shelborne South Beach
After a bizarre yet brief stint as The Dining Room pop-up, Shelborne South Beach's restaurant reverts back to its original incarnation as Vesper, but this time with more 'approachable prices.' In the kitchen creating 'casual fusion fare' is chef Javier Carballo, whose 'hybrid' menu includes: tempura rock shrimp ($10); cabernet gorgonzola sliders with a trio of French fry shots($10); Ahi tuna burger ($14); churrasco ($15) and desserts such as warm homemade doughbuts ($7) and a fried zeppoli with Oreos ($7).
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March