Versace Outlet Now Open
Sawgrass Mills scores another first-in-market exclusive: Versace outlet now open.
12801 W. Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise
From the Versace mansion being up for auction to the new Versace outlet opening at Sawgrass Mills, well, it's been a rather eventful week in the Versace realm.
But we're most interest in the outlet, oviously. Yes, the only Florida outlet location from Versace is now open as part of the new expansion of The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills. The Italian fashion house offers an assortment of high-end, often handmade, apparel, accessories, handbags and shoes for style conscious men and women.
Versace joins a coveted collection of market-exclusive outlet concepts already enjoying great success at The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills and joins shops such as Diane von Furstenberg, Robert Graham, Ippolita, Wolford, an expanded location from Armani Outlet and the permanent location from Gucci.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28