Versace Outlet Now Open
Sawgrass Mills scores another first-in-market exclusive: Versace outlet now open.
12801 W. Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise
From the Versace mansion being up for auction to the new Versace outlet opening at Sawgrass Mills, well, it's been a rather eventful week in the Versace realm.
But we're most interest in the outlet, oviously. Yes, the only Florida outlet location from Versace is now open as part of the new expansion of The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills. The Italian fashion house offers an assortment of high-end, often handmade, apparel, accessories, handbags and shoes for style conscious men and women.
Versace joins a coveted collection of market-exclusive outlet concepts already enjoying great success at The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills and joins shops such as Diane von Furstenberg, Robert Graham, Ippolita, Wolford, an expanded location from Armani Outlet and the permanent location from Gucci.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project