Versace Outlet Now Open
Sawgrass Mills scores another first-in-market exclusive: Versace outlet now open.
12801 W. Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise
From the Versace mansion being up for auction to the new Versace outlet opening at Sawgrass Mills, well, it's been a rather eventful week in the Versace realm.
But we're most interest in the outlet, oviously. Yes, the only Florida outlet location from Versace is now open as part of the new expansion of The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills. The Italian fashion house offers an assortment of high-end, often handmade, apparel, accessories, handbags and shoes for style conscious men and women.
Versace joins a coveted collection of market-exclusive outlet concepts already enjoying great success at The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills and joins shops such as Diane von Furstenberg, Robert Graham, Ippolita, Wolford, an expanded location from Armani Outlet and the permanent location from Gucci.
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers