Versace Outlet Now Open
Sawgrass Mills scores another first-in-market exclusive: Versace outlet now open.
12801 W. Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise
From the Versace mansion being up for auction to the new Versace outlet opening at Sawgrass Mills, well, it's been a rather eventful week in the Versace realm.
But we're most interest in the outlet, oviously. Yes, the only Florida outlet location from Versace is now open as part of the new expansion of The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills. The Italian fashion house offers an assortment of high-end, often handmade, apparel, accessories, handbags and shoes for style conscious men and women.
Versace joins a coveted collection of market-exclusive outlet concepts already enjoying great success at The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills and joins shops such as Diane von Furstenberg, Robert Graham, Ippolita, Wolford, an expanded location from Armani Outlet and the permanent location from Gucci.
- Shop for a Cause
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall