The boutique is a charming space where adults can shop for dresses, shoes, accessories, perfumes and more.
The lowdown: Welcome to the dollhouse — Veronica’s Dollhouse, that is. Owners Veronica and Andrea Gonzalez have created a charming space where adults can shop for dresses, shoes, accessories, perfumes and more.
“We treat each and every client as if they are our house guest. We offer them cookies and tea, which they can enjoy by the crackling fireplace or watch one of the classic movies playing in the living room,” Veronica says.
The ‘hood: The shop is just a puddle jump away from the Shops at Sunset Place in South Miami.
The ambience: Think life-size dollhouse. Guests will find a lavish living room and a kitchen filled with candies, chocolates, teas and tasty treats. The closet is chockfull of frocks, shoes and accessories. There’s even an attic brimming with vintage treasures and rare finds. The rococo-meets-Victorian themed dollhouse also boasts a bedroom laced with elegant bedding, blankets, pillows, and throws.
“Each room is meticulously themed and carefully merchandised to enchant women of all ages,” Veronica says.
Highlights: Scoop up Miss L Fire Daiquiri shoes ($144), Stop Starring Boardwalk dress ($164), Kitchen Kettle jam ($10), Harney & Sons Teas ($10), Leone lollipops ($1), wedding garters ($35), Maria Evora soap sets ($32) and teapot necklaces ($15).
The co-owner says: “We make our house guests feel at home,” Andrea adds.
7221 SW 57 Court, South Miami
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood