Venus Williams Book Signing
Venus William signs copies of 'Come to Win', a book that offers inspiration and motivation from the tennis champ and others.
It's easy to dismiss sports stars as simply gifted athletes, but when they go on to be successful in other endeavors, it's obvious that the mental attitude that earned them their trophies is something they apply to other areas of their lives.
Tennis champ Venus Williams is an example of athletic talent that has channeled her winning attitude into the business world with her interior design firm as well as her EleVen line of athletic wear. She explores what motivates, inspires and drives successful people in her book 'Come to Win', which includes interviews with 46 of her colleagues, friends and mentors.
With contributions from a wide range of people who reached the very top of their games —including former CEO and bestselling author Jack Welch, fashion designer Vera Wang, actor Denzel Washington, and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice — ’Come to Win' is packed with tips from successful people from an array of industries.
Williams will be at Books & Books in Bal Harbour this Wednesday, September 15 signing copies of 'Come to Win' to fans who purchase a their copy at Books & Books that day. The event starts at 7 p.m. but fans can start lining up at 6 p.m.
'Come to Win' Book signing
Books & Books, Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour
Wednesday, September 15 at 7 p.m.
See and Do
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- 7 Best Spots in Miami to get Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
- 5 Quintessential Palm Beach Experiences You Can Have this Weekend
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums