Based in Miami, the daily deal site targets the Bank Atlantic Center's extensive database.
If you’re anything like us, your days revolve around daily deal sites.
Yep, you hunker down in front of your computer or Black Berry or iPhone, and click, shop and save like it's your job.
Well, allow us to open the crypt on the latest daily deal site specific to South Florida: THE VAULT.
Here's the 411 on the Miami-based daily deal site:
•First Entertainment Arena and National Hockey Team brand to customize a program for its fans, local businesses and charitable causes through a daily deal platform
• Database Size — BankAlantic Center has the largest opt-in database in Florida with over 800,000 (larger than any other arena or daily deal site in Florida)
•Database built on loyal and repeat entertainment seekers within the community
• The program can only feature 12 Special Experiences (1 per month) and 365 Special Offers (365 days in a year)
•Also, it’s the only daily deal site that gives back to the community and the first experience is a night out with and dinner for four with Alonzo and Tracy Mourning to benefit Lauren's Kids foundation.
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland