Based in Miami, the daily deal site targets the Bank Atlantic Center's extensive database.
If you’re anything like us, your days revolve around daily deal sites.
Yep, you hunker down in front of your computer or Black Berry or iPhone, and click, shop and save like it's your job.
Well, allow us to open the crypt on the latest daily deal site specific to South Florida: THE VAULT.
Here's the 411 on the Miami-based daily deal site:
•First Entertainment Arena and National Hockey Team brand to customize a program for its fans, local businesses and charitable causes through a daily deal platform
• Database Size — BankAlantic Center has the largest opt-in database in Florida with over 800,000 (larger than any other arena or daily deal site in Florida)
•Database built on loyal and repeat entertainment seekers within the community
• The program can only feature 12 Special Experiences (1 per month) and 365 Special Offers (365 days in a year)
•Also, it’s the only daily deal site that gives back to the community and the first experience is a night out with and dinner for four with Alonzo and Tracy Mourning to benefit Lauren's Kids foundation.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open