Vans Warped Tour 2010
The 16th-annual Vans Warped Tour, dubbed "punk rock summer camp", takes center stage
Where: Cruzan Amphitheater
601-7 Sansburys Way, West Palm Beach
When: Noon - 11 p.m., Saturday, July 24, 2010
Tickets: General admission on sale online for $31.93. Available here. $40 day of show.
Alternative aficionados rejoice this Saturday July 24 as the Vans Warped Tour makes its South Florida pit stop.
This year the much-anticipated music festival will be held at the Cruzan Amphitheater in West Palm Beach. A long and winding list of up-and-coming local and touring bands will play alongside renown acts like Sum 41, Alkaline Trio, Every Time I Die, and Warped Tour veterans, The Casualties – to name a few.
The all-day event features several stages with bands playing simultaneously. This way, there’s no chance you’ll be momentarily bored during the show or able to hear anything afterwards. As always, a fistful of head-banging, stage-diving, and crowd-surfing will make way into the day’s program.
So come adequately prepared and pack lightly (but don’t get carried away, fanny packs are still tacky).
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 21-23
- Where to party in Miami this weekend - June 11-16
- Benefit concert at Tobacco Road, happy hour at the Palms Hotel and Tuesday gets better
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 14-16
- Medicinal Cocktail Bar Drogerie Opens in Miami Beach
- Where to party in Miami this weekend - June 6-9
- Moët Ice keeps the Heat playoffs White Hot as the NBA Finals begin
- Jazid celebrates a birthday and pool parties at the Delano
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 7-9
- Close out burger month tonight, then dance at Open House Dance