Vans Warped Tour 2010
The 16th-annual Vans Warped Tour, dubbed "punk rock summer camp", takes center stage
Alternative aficionados rejoice this Saturday July 24 as the Vans Warped Tour makes its South Florida pit stop.
This year the much-anticipated music festival will be held at the Cruzan Amphitheater in West Palm Beach. A long and winding list of up-and-coming local and touring bands will play alongside renown acts like Sum 41, Alkaline Trio, Every Time I Die, and Warped Tour veterans, The Casualties – to name a few.
The all-day event features several stages with bands playing simultaneously. This way, there’s no chance you’ll be momentarily bored during the show or able to hear anything afterwards. As always, a fistful of head-banging, stage-diving, and crowd-surfing will make way into the day’s program.
So come adequately prepared and pack lightly (but don’t get carried away, fanny packs are still tacky).
Where: Cruzan Amphitheater
601-7 Sansburys Way, West Palm Beach
When: Noon - 11 p.m., Saturday, July 24, 2010
Tickets: General admission on sale online for $31.93. Available here. $40 day of show.
- 13 events in Miami this weekend - May 27-29
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- The Blind Pig celebrates grand opening Friday, May 20
- 13 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- 20 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Rockwell Nightclub Launches Avant Gallery Pop Shoppe on May 20
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- 13 events in Miami this weekend not to miss - May 13-15