Vans Warped Tour 2010
The 16th-annual Vans Warped Tour, dubbed "punk rock summer camp", takes center stage
Where: Cruzan Amphitheater
601-7 Sansburys Way, West Palm Beach
When: Noon - 11 p.m., Saturday, July 24, 2010
Tickets: General admission on sale online for $31.93. Available here. $40 day of show.
Alternative aficionados rejoice this Saturday July 24 as the Vans Warped Tour makes its South Florida pit stop.
This year the much-anticipated music festival will be held at the Cruzan Amphitheater in West Palm Beach. A long and winding list of up-and-coming local and touring bands will play alongside renown acts like Sum 41, Alkaline Trio, Every Time I Die, and Warped Tour veterans, The Casualties – to name a few.
The all-day event features several stages with bands playing simultaneously. This way, there’s no chance you’ll be momentarily bored during the show or able to hear anything afterwards. As always, a fistful of head-banging, stage-diving, and crowd-surfing will make way into the day’s program.
So come adequately prepared and pack lightly (but don’t get carried away, fanny packs are still tacky).
- DJ Steve Lawler plays one party during Miami Music Week
- Paul Kalkbrenner makes his U.S. debut at Ultra
- Damian Lazarus is ready to Get Lost
- CD Review: Ultra Music Festival Compilation 2014
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Velvet Underground: Floral couture with Kalla Flowers in Coral Gables, Hearts and Stars Gala at Terra Veritatis mansion, Cuban zeitgeist, and free Guinness at the Delano on St. Patty's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Velvet Underground: The World Golf Championships hits Doral, MO Bar + Lounge opens at the Mandarin Oriental with cocktails by Angelo Vieira, OTC's Jacob Anaya cooks up a feast with Wynwood Brewing Co., and the Oscars of drag at Score
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 7 - 9
- Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death