Vanilla Ice inks Miley Cyrus on his feet
South Florida rapping legend Vanilla Ice is paying homage to someone way his junior: Miley Cyrus. The star of the new show Vanilla Ice Goes Amish (airing on DIY Network Oct. 12 at 10 p.m.) posted a pic of his feet with the words "Miley Cyru$" inked on them. Ice does have a sense of humor: the makeover specialist was poking fun at the "Rolling $tone" tat Miley got on her peds while being interviewed for the legendary magazine. As for Van's show it's kind of like Vanilla Ice Project, but with an Amish twist - he heads to Ohio and gets out of the Sunshine State.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew