Vanilla Ice inks Miley Cyrus on his feet
South Florida rapping legend Vanilla Ice is paying homage to someone way his junior: Miley Cyrus. The star of the new show Vanilla Ice Goes Amish (airing on DIY Network Oct. 12 at 10 p.m.) posted a pic of his feet with the words "Miley Cyru$" inked on them. Ice does have a sense of humor: the makeover specialist was poking fun at the "Rolling $tone" tat Miley got on her peds while being interviewed for the legendary magazine. As for Van's show it's kind of like Vanilla Ice Project, but with an Amish twist - he heads to Ohio and gets out of the Sunshine State.
On Our Radar
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood
- Olivia Palermo debuts summer fashion line in Miami
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba