Vanilla Ice inks Miley Cyrus on his feet
South Florida rapping legend Vanilla Ice is paying homage to someone way his junior: Miley Cyrus. The star of the new show Vanilla Ice Goes Amish (airing on DIY Network Oct. 12 at 10 p.m.) posted a pic of his feet with the words "Miley Cyru$" inked on them. Ice does have a sense of humor: the makeover specialist was poking fun at the "Rolling $tone" tat Miley got on her peds while being interviewed for the legendary magazine. As for Van's show it's kind of like Vanilla Ice Project, but with an Amish twist - he heads to Ohio and gets out of the Sunshine State.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert