Vanilla Ice inks Miley Cyrus on his feet
South Florida rapping legend Vanilla Ice is paying homage to someone way his junior: Miley Cyrus. The star of the new show Vanilla Ice Goes Amish (airing on DIY Network Oct. 12 at 10 p.m.) posted a pic of his feet with the words "Miley Cyru$" inked on them. Ice does have a sense of humor: the makeover specialist was poking fun at the "Rolling $tone" tat Miley got on her peds while being interviewed for the legendary magazine. As for Van's show it's kind of like Vanilla Ice Project, but with an Amish twist - he heads to Ohio and gets out of the Sunshine State.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion