Vanilla Ice inks Miley Cyrus on his feet
South Florida rapping legend Vanilla Ice is paying homage to someone way his junior: Miley Cyrus. The star of the new show Vanilla Ice Goes Amish (airing on DIY Network Oct. 12 at 10 p.m.) posted a pic of his feet with the words "Miley Cyru$" inked on them. Ice does have a sense of humor: the makeover specialist was poking fun at the "Rolling $tone" tat Miley got on her peds while being interviewed for the legendary magazine. As for Van's show it's kind of like Vanilla Ice Project, but with an Amish twist - he heads to Ohio and gets out of the Sunshine State.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party