Vanessa Lachey Turns Shoe Designer
Lachey creates the Monroe bootie
Expectant mom Vanessa Lachey has turned shoe designer. Lachey, put together a military inspired bootie to support Operation Shower. “I am so thrilled to be able to raise awareness for a great charity like Operation Shower,” said Lachey. “Growing up, my father was in the Air Force, so I have an understanding of what it’s like to have a loved one overseas during life’s biggest events," she said.
The shoe will be sold on Kim Kardashian's site Shoe Dazzle. The shoe is composed of faux snakeskin and features a high heel. The bootie is named “Monroe,” after Marilyn Monroe. The shoe is currently on sale at www.ShoeDazzle.com and all profits from the sales will benefit Operation Shower, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and honoring military families by providing baby showers for expectant moms whose husbands are deployed.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up