Valet parking fees crash your last meal? Know what you’re going to pay before you get to the valet
Here it is, you budgeted $75 for dinner at Azul, but you forgot about that $11 valet fee. Oops, and you forgot to get your valet ticket validated, so now it’s actually $21.
You didn’t even want to valet park your car. You’re only staying for a couple hours, and you’re just fine parking
the damn thing yourself. Plus, you have to tip this hairy fellah who apparently didn’t like your 89.7 jams, so he changed it to Y-100. And he adjusted your seat from average size to Hagrid-size.
Enough! Here’s a guide of valet parking fees for the city’s premiere hotels, so you don’t get caught out there.
(Pssst. Calling in some of these numbers was a trip. Many employees volunteered little ways to beat the system.
For example, there is a self-parking option at The Biltmore. And folks at Bentley Beach don’t really check whether or not your ticket is over three hours. But, ssssshhhh. You didn’t hear that from me.)
Hotel / Fee Before Validation (Non-Guest) / Fee After Validation (Non-Guest)
Fontainebleau / $26 for 4-12 hours, $32 after 12 hours / FREE
4441 Collins Ave. Miami Beach; 305-538-2000.
Setai / $16 for up to 4 hours ($25 all day) / $8
2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-520-6100.
Raleigh / $15 / $15
1775 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-6300.
Mandarin Oriental / $21 / $11
500 Brickell Key Dr., Downtown Miami; 305-913-8288.
Sagamore / $25 / $15
1671 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-535-8088.
Bentley Beach / $15 for up to 3 hours / $8
101 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-938-4600.
Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club / $15 / FREE
19999 W. Country Club Dr., Aventura; 305-932-6200.
Ritz-Carlton SoBe / $36 / $16
One Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 786-276-4000.
Delano / $25 / $15
1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-672-2000.
Gansevoort South / $16 / $16
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-604-1000.
The Biltmore / $12 / $12
1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables; 305-445-8066.
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Hosts All-Star Tennis Tournament & Offers Sony Open Packages
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction