Valet parking fees crash your last meal? Know what you’re going to pay before you get to the valet
Here it is, you budgeted $75 for dinner at Azul, but you forgot about that $11 valet fee. Oops, and you forgot to get your valet ticket validated, so now it’s actually $21.
You didn’t even want to valet park your car. You’re only staying for a couple hours, and you’re just fine parking
the damn thing yourself. Plus, you have to tip this hairy fellah who apparently didn’t like your 89.7 jams, so he changed it to Y-100. And he adjusted your seat from average size to Hagrid-size.
Enough! Here’s a guide of valet parking fees for the city’s premiere hotels, so you don’t get caught out there.
(Pssst. Calling in some of these numbers was a trip. Many employees volunteered little ways to beat the system.
For example, there is a self-parking option at The Biltmore. And folks at Bentley Beach don’t really check whether or not your ticket is over three hours. But, ssssshhhh. You didn’t hear that from me.)
Hotel / Fee Before Validation (Non-Guest) / Fee After Validation (Non-Guest)
Fontainebleau / $26 for 4-12 hours, $32 after 12 hours / FREE
4441 Collins Ave. Miami Beach; 305-538-2000.
Setai / $16 for up to 4 hours ($25 all day) / $8
2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-520-6100.
Raleigh / $15 / $15
1775 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-6300.
Mandarin Oriental / $21 / $11
500 Brickell Key Dr., Downtown Miami; 305-913-8288.
Sagamore / $25 / $15
1671 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-535-8088.
Bentley Beach / $15 for up to 3 hours / $8
101 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-938-4600.
Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club / $15 / FREE
19999 W. Country Club Dr., Aventura; 305-932-6200.
Ritz-Carlton SoBe / $36 / $16
One Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 786-276-4000.
Delano / $25 / $15
1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-672-2000.
Gansevoort South / $16 / $16
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-604-1000.
The Biltmore / $12 / $12
1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables; 305-445-8066.
- National Hotel Invites Locals to Take a Dip in its 205' Pool with Summer Day Pass
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend