Valet parking fees crash your last meal? Know what you’re going to pay before you get to the valet
Here it is, you budgeted $75 for dinner at Azul, but you forgot about that $11 valet fee. Oops, and you forgot to get your valet ticket validated, so now it’s actually $21.
You didn’t even want to valet park your car. You’re only staying for a couple hours, and you’re just fine parking
the damn thing yourself. Plus, you have to tip this hairy fellah who apparently didn’t like your 89.7 jams, so he changed it to Y-100. And he adjusted your seat from average size to Hagrid-size.
Enough! Here’s a guide of valet parking fees for the city’s premiere hotels, so you don’t get caught out there.
(Pssst. Calling in some of these numbers was a trip. Many employees volunteered little ways to beat the system.
For example, there is a self-parking option at The Biltmore. And folks at Bentley Beach don’t really check whether or not your ticket is over three hours. But, ssssshhhh. You didn’t hear that from me.)
Hotel / Fee Before Validation (Non-Guest) / Fee After Validation (Non-Guest)
Fontainebleau / $26 for 4-12 hours, $32 after 12 hours / FREE
4441 Collins Ave. Miami Beach; 305-538-2000.
Setai / $16 for up to 4 hours ($25 all day) / $8
2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-520-6100.
Raleigh / $15 / $15
1775 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-6300.
Mandarin Oriental / $21 / $11
500 Brickell Key Dr., Downtown Miami; 305-913-8288.
Sagamore / $25 / $15
1671 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-535-8088.
Bentley Beach / $15 for up to 3 hours / $8
101 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-938-4600.
Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club / $15 / FREE
19999 W. Country Club Dr., Aventura; 305-932-6200.
Ritz-Carlton SoBe / $36 / $16
One Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 786-276-4000.
Delano / $25 / $15
1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-672-2000.
Gansevoort South / $16 / $16
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-604-1000.
The Biltmore / $12 / $12
1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables; 305-445-8066.
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Halal Guide to Miami
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics
- 7 Ways to Play Tourist for a Day in Miami by Land & Sea
- The Getaway: Explore the island of Barbados like a pro with these travel tips
- 3 Family Friendly Staycations in Broward County
- Inside new EAST, Miami hotel at Brickell City Centre
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami