Valentine's Day events
Get fit and take out your relationship rage at this Anti-Valentines Day Boxing Class, where participants are encouraged to bring in a picture of their ex to tape onto a focus mitt. ...
Get fit and take out your relationship rage at this Anti-Valentines Day Boxing Class, where participants are encouraged to bring in a picture of their ex to tape onto a focus mitt. Free. Crunch Fitness, 1259 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-8222.
Celebrate Valentines Day with a romantic concert by world-renowned tenor Andrea Bocelli, who will perform works by Gounod, Verdi and Handel, plus debut material from his latest CD, Incanto, accompanied by the Master Chorale of South Florida. $78.75-$378.75. BankAtlantic Center, 1 Panther Pkwy., Sunrise; Ticktmaster.com.
Enjoy a steamy performance by Tango Fire Company of Buenos Aires featuring dancers, singers and a quartet of musicians taking you on a seductive journey through the history of tango. $27.50-$47.50. Parker Playhouse, 707 NE Eighth St., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed