Valentine's Day events
Get fit and take out your relationship rage at this Anti-Valentines Day Boxing Class, where participants are encouraged to bring in a picture of their ex to tape onto a focus mitt. ...
Get fit and take out your relationship rage at this Anti-Valentines Day Boxing Class, where participants are encouraged to bring in a picture of their ex to tape onto a focus mitt. Free. Crunch Fitness, 1259 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-8222.
Celebrate Valentines Day with a romantic concert by world-renowned tenor Andrea Bocelli, who will perform works by Gounod, Verdi and Handel, plus debut material from his latest CD, Incanto, accompanied by the Master Chorale of South Florida. $78.75-$378.75. BankAtlantic Center, 1 Panther Pkwy., Sunrise; Ticktmaster.com.
Enjoy a steamy performance by Tango Fire Company of Buenos Aires featuring dancers, singers and a quartet of musicians taking you on a seductive journey through the history of tango. $27.50-$47.50. Parker Playhouse, 707 NE Eighth St., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'