Valentine's Day events
Get fit and take out your relationship rage at this Anti-Valentines Day Boxing Class, where participants are encouraged to bring in a picture of their ex to tape onto a focus mitt. ...
Get fit and take out your relationship rage at this Anti-Valentines Day Boxing Class, where participants are encouraged to bring in a picture of their ex to tape onto a focus mitt. Free. Crunch Fitness, 1259 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-8222.
Celebrate Valentines Day with a romantic concert by world-renowned tenor Andrea Bocelli, who will perform works by Gounod, Verdi and Handel, plus debut material from his latest CD, Incanto, accompanied by the Master Chorale of South Florida. $78.75-$378.75. BankAtlantic Center, 1 Panther Pkwy., Sunrise; Ticktmaster.com.
Enjoy a steamy performance by Tango Fire Company of Buenos Aires featuring dancers, singers and a quartet of musicians taking you on a seductive journey through the history of tango. $27.50-$47.50. Parker Playhouse, 707 NE Eighth St., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet