Valentine’s Day, Wizard of Oz, candy sushi & 10 other fun things to do Feb 10-14
Munchkin Fun's weekly picks
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Dive into a new week by winning four tickets to the South Beach Wine & Food Fest’s Fun & Fit as a Family. It’s two days of cooking demos, celeb chefs, animal encounters & healthy eats at Jungle Island - you want in! Click here to enter.
Celebrate the Year of the Horse with lion dancers & acrobats at the 26th Annual Chinese New Year festival at Miami Dade College, make Valentine’s Day a family affair with kids night at the Auto Museum, follow the yellow brick road to the Wizard of Oz in Coral Gables or celebrate YoungArts Miami week. Click here to start planning.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Make candy sushi at Main Library, flex your creative muscles at Michael’s with a free family craft, check out character storytime in Aventura or catch an al fresco movie in North Beach. Click here for all the details.
PLAN AHEAD - PRESIDENT’S DAY IS NEXT MONDAY
The 2014 calendar is flying by! Busy at work? Treat the kids to chess camp in Pinecrest, City Trekker camp in the Gables, indoor fun in Midtown or design camp in North Miami. Have the day off? Check out the kids caboose club at Gold Coast Railroad Museum or get crafty at the Coconut Grove Arts Festival.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR, THE 2014 VALENTINE’S DAY GUIDE
Nothing says Valentine’s Day like silly photos, candy, glitter and paper hearts. Make the most of your holiday with the 2014 guide to Valentine’s Day family fun presented by Miami Children’s Museum - one place to get all the storytimes, parties, special events & activities you don’t want to miss this year. Click here to check it out!
See and Do
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21