Val Kilmer to make appearance at fundraiser
For The Bougainvilla House
Iceman, iceman baby! Top Gun star Val Kilmer will host a fundraiser for The Bougainvilla House, a residential facility for the intervention and treatment of substance abuse in adolescents, Nov. 14. The party is aboard the Lady Windridge yacht charter in Fort Lauderdale and begins at 6 p.m. If you want to get up close and (possibly) personal with a movie star, tickets are $175 per person, $250 per person for preferred seating, or $2,000 for a table of ten, and can be purchased by calling (954) 764-7337.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules