Val Kilmer to make appearance at fundraiser
For The Bougainvilla House
Iceman, iceman baby! Top Gun star Val Kilmer will host a fundraiser for The Bougainvilla House, a residential facility for the intervention and treatment of substance abuse in adolescents, Nov. 14. The party is aboard the Lady Windridge yacht charter in Fort Lauderdale and begins at 6 p.m. If you want to get up close and (possibly) personal with a movie star, tickets are $175 per person, $250 per person for preferred seating, or $2,000 for a table of ten, and can be purchased by calling (954) 764-7337.
On Our Radar
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding