Val Kilmer to make appearance at fundraiser
For The Bougainvilla House
Iceman, iceman baby! Top Gun star Val Kilmer will host a fundraiser for The Bougainvilla House, a residential facility for the intervention and treatment of substance abuse in adolescents, Nov. 14. The party is aboard the Lady Windridge yacht charter in Fort Lauderdale and begins at 6 p.m. If you want to get up close and (possibly) personal with a movie star, tickets are $175 per person, $250 per person for preferred seating, or $2,000 for a table of ten, and can be purchased by calling (954) 764-7337.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love