Val Kilmer to make appearance at fundraiser
For The Bougainvilla House
Iceman, iceman baby! Top Gun star Val Kilmer will host a fundraiser for The Bougainvilla House, a residential facility for the intervention and treatment of substance abuse in adolescents, Nov. 14. The party is aboard the Lady Windridge yacht charter in Fort Lauderdale and begins at 6 p.m. If you want to get up close and (possibly) personal with a movie star, tickets are $175 per person, $250 per person for preferred seating, or $2,000 for a table of ten, and can be purchased by calling (954) 764-7337.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market