Val Kilmer to make appearance at fundraiser
For The Bougainvilla House
Iceman, iceman baby! Top Gun star Val Kilmer will host a fundraiser for The Bougainvilla House, a residential facility for the intervention and treatment of substance abuse in adolescents, Nov. 14. The party is aboard the Lady Windridge yacht charter in Fort Lauderdale and begins at 6 p.m. If you want to get up close and (possibly) personal with a movie star, tickets are $175 per person, $250 per person for preferred seating, or $2,000 for a table of ten, and can be purchased by calling (954) 764-7337.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'