Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
Hipster heaven — AKA Urban Outfitters — to open new Miami store this week.
Hipsters and indie label lovers, lend us your ears: Urban Outfitters just announced the official opening of its newly relocated store at Dadeland Mall on Thursday, May 16th. The 10,442 square-foot store marks urban Outfitters' fourth store in the area.
“We are very excited to bring Urban Outfitters to the new Kendall Fashion Wing at the Miami Dadeland Mall,” District Manager, Urban Outfitters Brandon Fleming says . “The new wing embodies the UO lifestyle and is the perfect location near the University of Miami campus. We are looking forward to better serving the Miami community.”
The newest Miami store was created with distinctive architectural structures and diverse design details that reflect Urban Outfitters’ eclectic style. The storefront features bolted timber frame windows and reclaimed factory windows. The concrete stair and landing is suspended from the roof in order to create a dramatic double height space that can be seen and experienced from the mall concourse. In addtion, the store environment team has created a collage of wood finishes throughout the space and painted art installations to be displayed in the fitting room area.
Also of note? The Miami store will carry the full assortment of Urban Outfitters merchandise including clothing and accessories for both men and women, home, music and lifestyle product. The store’s hours of operation are Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
7535 North Kendall Drive, Miami
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store