Urban Beach Weekend 2012 on Miami Beach Night 1
The party scene from Friday night during Urban Beach Weekend on Miami Beach
After the sun set on South Beach on Friday night, it was time for the club scene to take over Urban Beach Weekend during Memorial Day Weekend 2012. From Mansion to Amnesia and inbetween, the clubs were jumping, the lines to get in were long, and the traffic was moving slow. But once inside the clubs, all problems were forgotten, bottles were popping and the party was jumping. Here's a look at what took place from Friday night into Saturday morning.
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Freedom's just another word for an excuse to booze, plus a dinner and drag show!
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami