Urban Beach Weekend 2012 on Miami Beach Night 1
The party scene from Friday night during Urban Beach Weekend on Miami Beach
After the sun set on South Beach on Friday night, it was time for the club scene to take over Urban Beach Weekend during Memorial Day Weekend 2012. From Mansion to Amnesia and inbetween, the clubs were jumping, the lines to get in were long, and the traffic was moving slow. But once inside the clubs, all problems were forgotten, bottles were popping and the party was jumping. Here's a look at what took place from Friday night into Saturday morning.
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar