Urban Beach Weekend 2012 on Miami Beach Night 1
The party scene from Friday night during Urban Beach Weekend on Miami Beach
After the sun set on South Beach on Friday night, it was time for the club scene to take over Urban Beach Weekend during Memorial Day Weekend 2012. From Mansion to Amnesia and inbetween, the clubs were jumping, the lines to get in were long, and the traffic was moving slow. But once inside the clubs, all problems were forgotten, bottles were popping and the party was jumping. Here's a look at what took place from Friday night into Saturday morning.
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff