Urban Beach Weekend 2012 on Miami Beach Day 2
Saturday saw plenty of action on the sands of Miami Beach during Urban Beach Weekend 2012
Day 2 of Urban Beach Weekend on South Beach saw plenty of action on Ocean Drive and on the sand, as people were ready to strut their stuff or sleep off their hangover. Here's a recap.
- FDR & Electric Pickle Anniversary Bashes, Battioke, Rolling Loud & Fools' Paradise at Churchill's
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May