Urban Beach Weekend 2012 on Miami Beach Day 1
The action gets started on Miami Beach for a Memorial Day weekend full of rap, hip-hop and reggae
The annual pilgramage of all things hip-hop to Miami Beach has gotten underway for Memorial Day Weekend 2012. With the weather cooperating, people were out on Ocean Drive and on South Beach getting ready for what promises to be a weekend full of traffic jams, parties and concerts. Here is a recap from Friday afternoon as the weekend festivities get started with arrivals and time on the sand:
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Win VIP access for The Do-Over Miami on Sunday, August 9!
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Rok Brgr Block Party, Beverly Hills Cafe 2.0, Pisco Hour, Dive-In Movies
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut