Urban Beach Weekend 2012 on Miami Beach Day 1
The action gets started on Miami Beach for a Memorial Day weekend full of rap, hip-hop and reggae
The annual pilgramage of all things hip-hop to Miami Beach has gotten underway for Memorial Day Weekend 2012. With the weather cooperating, people were out on Ocean Drive and on South Beach getting ready for what promises to be a weekend full of traffic jams, parties and concerts. Here is a recap from Friday afternoon as the weekend festivities get started with arrivals and time on the sand:
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar