Urban Beach Weekend 2012 on Miami Beach Day 1
The action gets started on Miami Beach for a Memorial Day weekend full of rap, hip-hop and reggae
The annual pilgramage of all things hip-hop to Miami Beach has gotten underway for Memorial Day Weekend 2012. With the weather cooperating, people were out on Ocean Drive and on South Beach getting ready for what promises to be a weekend full of traffic jams, parties and concerts. Here is a recap from Friday afternoon as the weekend festivities get started with arrivals and time on the sand:
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day