Urban art galleries in Miami
Get a taste of South Florida culture at these arts venues
4/9/2013Miami is a hotbed for culture. Whether you're seeking spoken word or paintings on a canvas, these local art galleries are always placing Black and Urban Miami on display throughout the year.
Moca Cafe and Lounge
738 N.E. 125th St. Miami, Florida 33161
Contact: (305) 899-2699
www.mocacafeandlounge.com Tempo Lounge & Art Gallery
2000 Harrison St. Hollywood, FL 33020
www.hldinternational.com Villa 221
221 NE 17th St. Miami, FL 33132
www.villa221.com The Urban Collective
TheUrbanCollective is an urban gallery featuring fine
authentic artisan artwork from Africa and the Diaspora.
3246 N. Miami Ave., Miami, FL 33127
305-576-7101 The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
is dedicated to making contemporary art accessible to diverse audiences
especially undeserved populationsthrough the collection,
preservation and exhibition of the best of contemporary art and its
art historical influences.
Museum of Contemporary Art North Miami
Joan Lehman Building
770 NE 125th St. North Miami, Florida 33161
- Miami Soul on the Scene: VJMedia Mixology with South Florida's Tastemakers and Lifestyle Influencers
- Miami Soul weekend guide: For those weekends when you just want a lounge experience
- Soul of South Florida: Vanessa James
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Sebastian Mikael at Ron Day Vu Day Party, Raheem Devaughn at Overtown Music Festival, and more
- Little Haiti's Caribbean Marketplace Reopens
- Headliner Market Group presents: Overtown Music Festival featuring Raheem Devaughn, Keke Wyatt, & more - FREE
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Biz Markie live, 4th of July pool parties, Live music events, First Fridays, and more
- Miami Soul giveaway: Two pairs of tickets to swim with the dolphins at Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Miami Under 40, After 5 Mixer, Black Caucus Reception, and more
- 'Think Like a Man, Too'