Up close and personal on The Tourist'
Congrats go out to Miami Herald summer intern Gaby Izarra. The FIU journalism student won MTV's contest to be a guest correspondent, interviewing The Tourist stars Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp...
Congrats go out to Miami Herald summer intern Gaby Izarra. The University of Florida journalism student won MTV's contest to be a guest correspondent, interviewing The Tourist stars Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp in Paris.
``I was very nervous to meet Angelina,'' Izarra, 21, admitted. ``But she acted like a mom. She is a mom!''
Izarra got to ask them each seven questions in four minutes.
``With Angelina I got them answered pretty quickly; she was concise,'' Izarra said. ``But Johnny was the total opposite. He kind of went off.''
She told Depp she was a student in Florida and he mentioned how -- back in the day -- he used to live in Miramar.
The trip was an ``amazing'' experience.
``Just because you think you're not going to win, don't stop yourself from trying something,'' Izarra said. ``Look at me!''
GET THE LED OUT
Listen to the son of late legendary Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham, Jason Bonham, who will run the tailgate party Sunday for the Fins vs. Bills game. Bonham will walk the orange carpet at noon then do some of his dad's band's songs during the Led Zeppelin Experience show. Tickets: miamidolphins.com .
WE LIKE IT
Enrique Iglesias will romance audiences at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Feb. 10. Hurry! Tickets went on sale Friday.
Seats cost $154, $129, $104 and $79; www.ticketmaster.com or charge by phone: 800-745-3000.
On Our Radar
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba
- Forget about a concert: Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert